Re: [OPEN] Towel outfit has random accessories

by simvasion

Original Post

★★ Novice

me too! this just started happening recently for me. doesn't matter if my game is vanilla or has CC/mods in it.

it drives me insane since my custom hairs are not made for hats and they clip through. 

Message 21 of 95 (6,204 Views)

★★★★ Novice

my sims are wearing all sorts of crazy getups in the sauna.  tall socks, fedoras, glasses, etc.  Any news on how to fix this?? 

Message 22 of 95 (6,072 Views)

Hero
Don't think there's a workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 95 (6,046 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
I worked around it on one of my sims that got a turban and socks as part of their towel outfit by clicking on a locker and changing multiple times between different outfits and back into a towel.

The different outfits had to be clear of the items I didn't want, like no hats and no socks.
Message 24 of 95 (6,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@simvasion I accidentally did this for one of my sims, and it works thou :D
Actually at first I thought it just a coincidence, but since i saw your reply might be one of the solution, Thanks!
Message 25 of 95 (5,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All of my Sims are wearing full length gloves and sunglasses at the spa with their towels.  It is completely ridiculous. 

Message 26 of 95 (5,889 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My Sims were at the gym, and Geoffrey Landgraab was hanging around wearing a towel and an astronaut helmet. It was too funny.

07-19-18_7_55_46 PM.png

Message 27 of 95 (5,857 Views)

★★ Guide

08-09-18_4_16_02 PM.png

Bella Goth sporting some base game and seasonal  accessories, I want to mention that this happened during a cold winter day 

Message 28 of 95 (5,827 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm so upset this is still broken! I hope this doesn't get shoved under the rug and ignored like the other terrible outfit problems in the game.

Message 29 of 95 (5,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

For those who use MC Command Center, I've managed to find a workaround that works in my game. I click on the affected sim got to MC Command Center>MC Dresser>randomize part> accessories> whatever accessory is affecting your sim. For example my sim was wearing a hat so i went to MCCC> mc dresser > randomize part>accessory> hat. hope this helps other people too. 

Message 30 of 95 (5,364 Views)