Re: Toddlers won't eat

by Peapod79

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers won't eat (Patch 1.68.154/133)

★★★ Guide
I have this issue with foods that were cooked by a Sim not in household. My sims live in Sulani and the toddlers glitch out and won't eat the Pork dish that neighbors bring, but if I cook fresh food they will eat that.
Message 31 of 106 (1,262 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict i have the issus with all my toddler
Message 32 of 106 (1,234 Views)

Champion

I'm having the same issue with a set of toddlers I made yesterday, they eat some food but almost starved when ask to eat other foods. One toddler would never eat the (herb incrusted salmon) either other toddlers eat it just fine! Since I don't play toddler ever so not sure when this would have started, there home was in Brindleton Bay

BreeMiles, I don't work for EA. I'm a volunteer through ccp

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 33 of 106 (1,218 Views)

Toddlers won’t eat some foods

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except snowy escape, star wars, nifty knitting, moschino, my first pet, fitness, spooky, and Grim’s ghoulish guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make a toddler eat Garlic Noodles or Fish Dinner on a couch or floor.
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddlers take a serving of food, sit on the couch, and hold the food while their hunger lowers.
What do you expect to see? The toddlers take a serving of food, sit on the couch, and begin eating said food.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I’m encountering an issue where my toddlers will hold onto food but not eat it. It’s not all foods, most are okay actually, so far I’ve only noticed this with garlic noodles and the grand meal fish dinner. They always eat on couches or seats, not high chairs. 

Message 34 of 106 (1,224 Views)

Re: Toddlers won’t eat some foods

★ Guide

I have this issue as well.  I'm on xbox one.  In a house where there have been at times three toddlers, it's hard to plan meals when you don't know which foods the little ones will eat and which ones they'll just pick up and go sit in the floor to stare at.  

Message 35 of 106 (1,217 Views)

Re: Toddlers won’t eat some foods

★★ Guide

I've been Having this problem as well. Starving toddlers with plaates all over the lot in Glimmerbrook.

Message 36 of 106 (1,176 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@aquashamrock i have the same issue with garlic noodles and not with toast, raw vegetables or Sandwiches. I only have the base game and never used CC or Mods
Message 37 of 106 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I had a toddler who wouldn't eat Pan Fried Tilapia. Luckily, I realized it in time to give her something else.

Message 38 of 106 (1,137 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm also having the same issue. I've noticed my toddlers won't eat most fish dishes or anything that's been put into the fridge. Fresh non-fish meals only!

Message 39 of 106 (1,120 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers won't eat (Patch 1.68.154/133)

★★★ Novice

I also have this issue. It’s weird because it’s random. I’ve had about 8 toddlers over the last few weeks and most of them do fine. ONE toddler was very bugged and would NOT eat. She’d sit there on her bed holding the plate forever but never takes a bite and the hunger bar keeps going down. I finally gave up feeding her and used the fillmotive cheat. Just adding my comment and me too hoping to help get this fixed. 

Message 40 of 106 (1,115 Views)