Re: Toddlers Getting Death Calls

by EVEandPEGGY

Original Post

Just started happening for me. And it happens a lot, as I have quite a few elders on their way out! And it started after the June patch. The phone call is bad enough, it's the accompanying sad moodlet that really bites.

Message 11 of 16 (811 Views)

Re: [PS4] Toddler Phone Calls and Mourning

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This happened again to my latest set of toddlers. Their phone rang, and they got a notice that their grandmother that wasn't even in their relationship panel had died.

The Sims™ 4_20191207110824.jpg

Message 12 of 16 (689 Views)

Re: [PS4] Toddler Phone Calls and Mourning

Hero
@PoptartJuniper I merged your post with a PC thread I found on this :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (643 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Lorraine-Simmer I'm doing the 100 baby challenge right now and this has been driving me crazy
Message 14 of 16 (581 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers receiving phone calls

Community Manager (retired)

If anyone is still seeing this issue your save file would be much appreciated, you can DM it to me, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 16 (476 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Toddlers receiving phone calls

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: MAC 
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except paranormal stuff 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Witness someone dying, and have a toddler in your household. After the Grim Reaper kills the sim, your toddler might receive a phone call
What happens when the bug occurs? Your toddler gets a phone call, and when you try to answer it, the message "Toddlers don't have phones pops up", and the caller keeps ringing.
What do you expect to see? Nobody calling toddlers when they don't have a phone 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 16 of 16 (412 Views)