Re: [OPEN] Toddlers not Finishing Meals

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Re: Toddler sims not eating full meal again? unfixed?

★ Guide

i did not queue anything afterwards ( i think) but for sure i did not feed the toddler with the high chair. (last time i used the high chair it almoust killed the toddler, i did not try it again since)

Message 11 of 18 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rottenmeier Same as me then.

Does it happen for every toddler or just a specific one ? Every single time ?

EDIT: Merging with console as it should be fixed on both

EDIT EDIT: Merged another similar report with no followup

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (677 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I heard this was fixed in a recent update but half my toddlers still won't eat until they're full. 

On a Mac; and I'm not playing the legacy version.

Message 13 of 18 (625 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers not Finishing Meals

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue now. It happens often, but not everytime.

If the toddler do eat the full meal (normal "sim food", could be spaghetti, omelettes, salad, etc. Not quick meal) and not in the highchair, it still doesn't fill up the toddlers hunger need entirely. Not sure if these two are related?

Message 14 of 18 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I’m also on the PS4, and this issue is still happening with update 1.27.4.3400

EXPANSION: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle

GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic

STUFF: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party

FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar

Message 15 of 18 (504 Views)

★ Guide

I have the PC version, this is the only "toddler won't eat fully" thread that's open I can find, though there may be some along the lines somewhere. I am not using any mods or CC.  I have all expansions, all stuff packs, and all game packs except for Star Wars.  This happens with all toddlers, not just one.  It's more realistic...but frustrating.  I have to stay watching the toddler eat, or it will decide to play with something else after only eating a little, if at all.  There's no specific bites eaten and no specific food. 

Message 16 of 18 (431 Views)

Hero
Is this still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 18 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@crinrictI tried this with (7 toddlers) each 5 times with high chair & without highchair, The toddlers have learned to finish there food! (prior to when you asked as I saw this before they updated the highchair and was curious if it worked then couldnt find bug report and gave up)

Message 18 of 18 (254 Views)