[FIXED] Toddlers bathe with new slippers On

by twmuse

Original Post

(please read ) toddler get bath with slipper

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? base game and Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when toddler get bath
What happens when the bug occurs? Slipper
What do you expect to see? toddler get bath with Slipper
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

EA please fix this and some clothing with CAS with base and packs game why toddler's get bath with slipper

Message 11 of 40 (1,584 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers bathe with new slippers On

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Every toddler every time has slipper for naked bathtime as well as swimwear. It's really stupid.

Message 12 of 40 (1,502 Views)

★ Pro

Guess I hadn't paid close enough attention to notice this happening until today. Actually, both slipper styles are glitching. The Snowy Escape style with open toes changes into the other style of slipper and remains on the toddler while bathing, shown in first pic. The non-snowy escape style changes color before staying on while bathing. The toddler in the second pic normally has blue slippers, not the bright green that he gets changed into for bathing.

Play on PC; English; never used mods/cc; game version 1.72.28.1030 and have all content released to date installed.

Message 13 of 40 (1,429 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I  also have this bug

Message 14 of 40 (1,411 Views)

★ Guide
@twmuse What annoys me the most is that I immediately remove any slippers my newly aged-up toddlers are randomly given but the stupid slippers show up anyway. Who bathes with slippers on? In the same vein, why do all my Sims age up to randomly wear glasses TO BED?! That is the last place you want to be wearing your glasses, trust me!
Message 15 of 40 (1,305 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TygerNight Don't care about them wearing glasses to bed because that's not broken. If you have glasses set in the sleepwear then yes obviously they'll sleep with them on.

That's not an issue for this thread. We want them to focus on the issue of toddlers having bath slippers every time they're naked/bathing. Standard smile
Message 16 of 40 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Guide

Toddlers are constantly wearing slippers when naked. It makes absolutely no sense to bathe with slippers on (unless you are in public showers, yuck).

Message 17 of 40 (1,192 Views)

★ Guide

Still occurring in my game..

Message 18 of 40 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still happening in my game as well. I play on PS4, and recently did a complete reinstallation (unrelated to this issue) and it’s still occurring in all new saves.

Message 19 of 40 (1,160 Views)

★ Guide

This would be easily fixable by just removing the bathing tag from all toddler slippers.

Message 20 of 40 (1,144 Views)