Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Toddlers bathe with new slippers On

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Mac: 1.68.156.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Toddler Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Spa Day, Holiday Celebration Pack, Laundry Day Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Vampires, Get to Work, Kids Room Stuff, Jungle Adventure, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Cats and Dogs, Bowling Night Stuff, Dine Out, Get Famous, Get Together, Perfect Patio, City Living, Fitness Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Digital Deluxe, Spooky Stuff, Parenthood, Seasons.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Parent Bathe a Toddler.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Toddler will go through the "Bathing Outfit" Animation and will now have the new slippers on while bathing.
What do you expect to see? For the toddler to have bare feet as before the last 2 patches.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Started after the last patch, may have been the patch before but was not able to play until the "Fix" patch, and my family just had the baby age up to toddler.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 40 (6,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Toddlers now bathe with new slippers On

Hero

Toddlers can do strange things sometimes, but bathing with their slippers on shouldn’t be one. Now their feet will get clean, just like the rest of them.

Fixed in Patch 1.95.207/1.69

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 40 of 40 (1,511 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I have seen this on PS4 also. I thought something looked weird and paused and zoomed in to see slippers on the baby's feet. 

Message 2 of 40 (6,242 Views)

★ Guide

I've experienced this as well (PC)

Message 3 of 40 (6,208 Views)

Toddlers Wear Slippers During Bathtime

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The expansion packs I have are: Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work. The game packs I have are: Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat. The stuff packs I have are: Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find the bug by giving your toddler a bath.
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddlers wear slippers during bathtime.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see no slippers on toddlers feet during bathtime.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I noticed this after I installed the Snowy Escape expansion pack.

Toddlers wear slippers during bathtime. I believe this is an oversight/bug in the game.

Message 4 of 40 (6,160 Views)

Re: Toddlers Wear Slippers During Bathtime

Hero (Retired)
@juniormints74 I've merged your post into the bug report. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post.
Message 5 of 40 (6,157 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers bathe with new slippers On

★★★★ Guide

Same problem here. All my toddlers have slippers on while being bathed.

Message 6 of 40 (6,141 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddlers bathe with new slippers On

★★★ Guide
Yes, Agree. Every time they switch the toddler to "naked" they always, ALWAYS, have those slippers on for the tub. Considering they get dressed immediately afterwards this isn't game breaking, but it is annoying when I see it.
Message 7 of 40 (6,086 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers bathe with new slippers On

Champion

I've been seeing this in my game as well, on PC.  I clicked "me too" on another post even though it had some extra stuff I didn't understand, then I realized it had been locked :-/  Anyway, thanks for reporting this!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 8 of 40 (5,962 Views)

★ Apprentice
@twmuse Yup, I'm having this issue on PC, PS4 and Xbox Series X. Obviously the only platform I have CC/Mods is PC and removing/repairing and testing the problem persists so it's definitely EA's bug and not the cause of 3rd party.
Message 9 of 40 (5,909 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This also happens if the toddler just take off their clothes, so it's not only when bathing.

2021-01-26_13-42-54.png

Message 10 of 40 (5,835 Views)