adding that I play on an M1 Mac via Origin

Message 11 of 96 (3,832 Views)

Re: Toddlers all look the same

★★★ Novice

Same exact issue.

Message 12 of 96 (3,801 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers all look the same

★★★ Newbie
@corinnadiana i have this problem too i hope they fix it soon all my new toddlers are looking the exact same apart from hair, skin and eye colour
Message 13 of 96 (3,777 Views)

Toddler genetics are broken.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After this pack and update I noticed a big problem with toddlers. Every toddler has kind of the same face now. In cas but also growing up. It’s weird. I hope EA will fix this.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to make a toddler with genetics every toddler kind of looks the same. Toddlers that where already in the game before te update grow up to be extremely glitchy looking children.
What do you expect to see? I want the old genetics back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.89.214.1030 and installed werewolves.

This is a example

Message 14 of 96 (3,761 Views)

Toddler genetics are broken!

★★★★★ Novice

Same sim after the update and werewolves.

Message 15 of 96 (3,746 Views)

Re: Toddler genetics are broken!

Hero
@nikkifloor1992 I've already merged your other post. One post her issue is enough, there's no need for another.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 96 (3,743 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I notice this too over the weekend after getting the new game pack. I had my sims have a baby and when I age them up to a toddler. I notice the face looks a bit off, like there must of been some glitch or bug because it doesn't look like what it should from the face. I went into Cas and try and fixed it but it would not fix to being like the parent sims, but when I aged up the toddlers it looked like the parents, but the face in the toddlers kept always looking the same face and nose, and would not change like it did before this new patch update. I hope they get this fixed in the next patch.

Message 17 of 96 (3,569 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue as well. Mine doesn't seem to be quite as bad as some, because I do have ONE toddler in a different save that actually looks different, but in my main save, every single toddler looks exactly the same. I went to one household in each neighborhood to check, and sure enough, every toddler has the same face. However, after they age up to child and older, they go back to looking like the child of their parents. It's very strange and frustrating, because I am a legacy challenge player, and I want my toddlers to actually LOOK like members of their respective families.

Message 18 of 96 (3,536 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers all look the same/genetics broken

★★★★ Novice

im also having this issue and everyone i know who plays is also experiencing this. as a family legacy player this has completely halted my gameplay.

Message 19 of 96 (3,200 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddlers all look the same/genetics broken

★ Guide

Same issue here since Werewolfes.

Message 20 of 96 (3,163 Views)