Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Toddler needs neglcted by at daycare (Patch 1.58.63)

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Toddler/Infant needs neglected at daycare (Patch 1.58.63)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Get togethe, Seasons, Dine out, Parenthood, Vampires, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Moschino Stuff Pack, My first pet stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send toddler of to daycare. Leave toddler at home lot with cable caregiver while taking another sim to a public lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddler needs are neglected.
What do you expect to see? Toddler needs taken care of.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please make a patch that takes care of the problem with neglected toddlers when in daycare/at home with caretaker

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 12 (4,634 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Nadariz I split your post again so we have one for daycare and one for caregiver at home

To be sure: All needs are affected when you send them to daycare ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (4,497 Views)

★ Guide

I just returned from a vacation in Selvadorada and the minute my Sim parents got through the door, one of their toddler twins was 'rescued' due to starvation. I'm furious! I've just lost an hour of Selvadoradian progress because I will not let that stand. >:[

Message 3 of 12 (4,439 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same here. This has been a known issue for over two years. Wish EA cared enough to fix it.

Message 4 of 12 (4,192 Views)

Infants' needs ignored at daycare

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? HSY, Cottage living, eco lifestyle, discovery university, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get together, get to work, werewolved, DHD, realm of magic, journey to batuu, vampires, spa day, paranormal, nifty knitting, tiny living, laundry day, vintage glanour, romantic garden.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim go to work and choose to send infants to daycare
What happens when the bug occurs? Infants go to daycare but none of their needs are taken care of.
What do you expect to see? Infants main needs are dealt with at daycare.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Infant update

When infants go to daycare none of their needs are dealt with. All go down and nothing goes up, not even hunger and sleep which you would hope are the two main ones that would be managed.

Message 5 of 12 (2,605 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Newborn/Toddler/Infant sent to Daycare is not working

★★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue too with both infants and toddlers. For the last few months my toddlers have actually been mostly cared for at daycare (sometimes they even learn things!) but since the update both infants and toddlers are horribly neglected the whole time. Toddlers are also no longer learning at daycare. So. Nice to see the game deteriorate in quality after a patch as usual.

Message 6 of 12 (2,590 Views)

Hero
@meowcenized Are they not SENT to daycare (this thread) or neglected at daycare (this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Toddler-Infant-needs-neglected-by-at-daycare-Patch-1-58-6...) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict They are neglected. I send them to daycare (they vanish, icon greys out) and then their needs just steadily decay until they return.
Message 8 of 12 (2,575 Views)

Hero
@meowcenized I moved your posts over to the other thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (2,568 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddler/Infant needs neglected at daycare (Patch 1.58.63)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Similiar - infants needs are neglected when you are not on the home lot with the infant.

See these images.

Infants needs tank 1.png

Infants needs tank 2.png

The original post was made in 2019. It is 2023, you created a new life state and NEVER fixed the original problem with toddlers. Just copied the code over to infants and now we have this compounding issue.

It still won't get fixed. You'll make several more packs, release Sims 5 and it still won't be fixed.

Message 10 of 12 (2,176 Views)