Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

by Rhodes0784

Original Post

★★ Novice

Really hope this gets fixed!

Message 51 of 85 (889 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddler jittery walk (Patch 1.81/1.49)

★★★★ Guide

Did all the testing with no mods and cleared my Caches and still having this Issue in Patch 1.91. Just letting you know this seems to happen when they are energised and running inside from storms. It's weird.

Message 52 of 85 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It happens to me every time the child changes his mood, before I only saw him with the energized mood, but now it also happens with Angry, Playful, Sad, so for my little ones it is something perpetual Frown

Message 53 of 85 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's still happening in my games too. Doesn't seem to matter what mood the toddlers are in. It's really quite annoying, hoping for a fix soon.

Message 54 of 85 (691 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've had the same issue.

Message 55 of 85 (687 Views)

★ Guide

I've noticed this with my energized toddlers as well.  They are both skill level 5 and will do their normal walk until they're energized, then they'll walk as if they are low level skill and be all glitchy with it and then they'll trip.  As soon as I remove the energized mood they'll do their normal level 5 walk again.  I haven't noticed it with any other moods at this point other than energized but I'll pay attention and see if it happens with others (so far happy they'll walk normal).

Message 56 of 85 (641 Views)

toddler

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration, Eco Lifestyle, Tiny Living, Cottage Living, Laundry Day, Parenthood, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? having a toddler walk upstairs and through a door
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddler sims get like stuttery, where when they start to walk there is like a lag back for them. It only happens upstairs and especially when they walk through doors
What do you expect to see? Toddlers walking normally
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it started happening occasionally before patch 1.91.186.1030, but got a lot worse after it

I've seen toddlers being jittery in the past and that was fixed about a year ago, so I don't know if the bug has started to happen again or if its a whole different thing in the end.

Message 57 of 85 (649 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

For anyone that is seeing this issue with Toddlers without the Energized moodlet (and without mods or custom content), would you be willing to share affected save file(s)?

If so, instructions are here:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/60653...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 58 of 85 (636 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still an issue after the latest patch. Did tested without Mods and Clearing Caches.

Message 59 of 85 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a little question... Is it would possible create a mod to do Toddlers with high motor skills run whenever they are asked to go somewhere? maybe that would be the way to solve it... this bug it's very frustrating because they take too long to go anywhere, but if they always run, this glitch don't will a problem... I don't know if something like this already exists...

Message 60 of 85 (522 Views)