by StormyDayzGamez

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Toddler at home shown as in daycare

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 31 (1,777 Views)

★ Pro

Just had this happen to my game for first time today.  Was returning to household after having been away for 3 full sim days, stopping in household manager to edit a family after leaving the other household first.

On return, the toddler was shown to be at daycare but was actually present on the lot and controllable.  Got message toddler returned from daycare after dad put her in the high chair to feed but the portrait stayed greyed out.  Resolved by having the dad travel to Pupperstone Park, put food in the dog bowl and then return to the home lot.  When he got back, the toddler was in the house and the portrait of the toddler was no longer greyed out.  The odd thing was that when he got back the mother had left for work.  In actuality, the toddler should have been sent to daycare.  Go figure, lol.

Message 22 of 31 (1,752 Views)

★ Apprentice
This happens every time my toddler is supposed to be in daycare, my sim gets home from work and though toddler pic is greyed. and says she is in daycare, there she is at home and my sim can interact with her, same with the babies to.
Message 23 of 31 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Guide

This happens to me fairly often, too.

Message 24 of 31 (1,626 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to me recently.  To fix it I just had my adult sim leave the house for the park and return again.

Message 25 of 31 (1,594 Views)

Hero

• Toddler’s portraits will no longer be grayed out and said to be “At Daycare” after an adult returns home.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 31 (14,377 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Toddler at home shown as in daycare

★★★★ Guide
Still happening for me. The nanny is there, but the kid(s) will go to daycare when adults travel to another lot. They will stay there if they just disappear off the lot.
Message 27 of 31 (1,508 Views)

Hero

Just making sure I understand you correctly

You still get this issue if you have a nanny and they are not actually supposed to go to daycare ?

Does it work now for you if you don't hire a nanny ?

Might be good to just open a new thread for that particular scenario.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 31 (1,474 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yes it's still an issue with them going to daycare when they're actually not suppose to. They still go to daycare normally if I don't hire a nanny though.
Message 29 of 31 (1,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its still happening. I can control the toddler even though their icon says they're currently at day care. They don't return home for a few minutes. its getting more common.

Message 30 of 31 (1,348 Views)