Re: Female babies age up to have maxed out fat & muscles after Dec 2020 patc

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims Kids are always overweight

[ Edited ]
Champion

@zoolagirl100 That's an excellent confirmation and insight, though. It should be very helpful to developers to have this confirmation in the bug report that it's connected with owing the Cats & Dogs pack! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 31 of 72 (1,650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

clean up

Message 32 of 72 (1,648 Views)

Played and NPC Sims are Aging Up to a specific Fat Level (Toddler and Child)

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens to played and unplayed townies when they age up to toddler and then to child.
What happens when the bug occurs? Toddlers sims age up from babies to a specific fat level instead of being random like it used to before patch 1.66. This results in child sims following their toddlerhood fat level and having every child and toddler townies have the same fat level instead of varied.
What do you expect to see? For toddler sims to have varying levels of fat.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.66.139.1020

Attached are screens of Toddler sims that aged up to a specific fat level and how it becomes a noticeable issue when they age up to Child. (Child walk bys all have the same fat level, for example) They have all aged up through normal gameplay and not through CAS.

Message 33 of 72 (1,624 Views)

Re: Played and NPC Sims are Aging Up to a specific Fat Level (Toddler and Child)

Hero
@Kimisadechino Sounds like this but just for a different position: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Toddler-weight-slider-maxed-out-on-aging/td-p/78...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 72 (1,592 Views)

Re: Played and NPC Sims are Aging Up to a specific Fat Level (Toddler and Child)

★ Apprentice

That seems close but this is happening with boys too, NPC or played. They all age up to that specific fat level as shown in the picture.

Message 35 of 72 (1,554 Views)

Hero
@Kimisadechino Merged yours and adjusted the title

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 72 (1,543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I too have this glitch and I do not own the Cats & Dogs pack. This glitch has been happening to me even when I had only the basegame. 

Message 37 of 72 (1,494 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Toddler/Kids weight slider all stuck on same level on aging

EA Staff

Hello.

Is anyone (not using mods) willing to share affected save files?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the saves.

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 38 of 72 (1,387 Views)

Female babies age up to have maxed out fat & muscles after Dec 2020 patch

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Starwars & My First Pet Stuff Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an in-game female baby that ages up to toddler-child-teen, etc
What happens when the bug occurs? Female in-game babies age up to have maxed out fat and muscles regardless of their parent's body type
What do you expect to see? Babies to age up to have the appropriate body type their parents or a normal body type
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I started noticing after the latest DEC 2020 patch

Female in-game babies age up to have maxed out fat and muscles regardless of their parent's body type.

Message 39 of 72 (1,323 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Female babies age up to have maxed out fat & muscles after Dec 2020 patc

Hero
@Honey_Pie_360 Merging this with the existing thread on stuck weight sliders although it seems to vary where they get stuck

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 72 (1,295 Views)