Re: [OPEN] Tiny/Small Fruit, Veg, and Harvestables

by mllespider

Original Post

[OPEN] Tiny/Small Fruit, Veg, and Harvestables

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Using the resize cheat doesn't work in my game. The harvestables WILL change size but as soon as I let go of them with the hand tool I get a red "general error" tooltip appear on screen and they shrink again.

Message 1 of 13 (2,398 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (2,290 Views)

★★ Novice

I have another tiny fruit bug.

Additionally to the fruits being small, when I place them, they are also tiny on the plant.

At first the fruits are normal sized but after relog/visiting the lot they are really tiny. The only way to "fix" it, is to harvest them all and wait and wait til they regrow. But it will be bugged again next time I visit the lot.

imgur album

Message 3 of 13 (2,231 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Tiny/Small Fruit, Veg, and Harvestables

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have a similar problem. Whenever I let my Sims harvest their fruits, herbs and vegetables, they only grow back very tiny and, unfortunately, stay like this.

Message 4 of 13 (2,107 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Tiny/Small Fruit, Veg, and Harvestables

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. 

Message 5 of 13 (2,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here!

Message 6 of 13 (1,988 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Is this issue still occurring for anyone? If so, could you share a screenshot or possibly save file? Thanks much! 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 13 (1,913 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Everytime a sim leave the lot where harvestables have grow while playing on the lot, they shrink to a point that for the carrots, potatos and onions they dissapear in the ground. here and example of a lemon tree. To show the size it should be I went to build mode and hold the tree.

Message 8 of 13 (1,712 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For me there is a bug with the plant that hold the UFO fruits, the plant looks all faded everytime I enter the lot where it is planted. I have to use debug object to get the color back. The color stay on all the time I play on that lot but if I follow a sim who travel when I came back the plant is pale again. It started before the big patch 1.36.99.1020 but I can't remember exactly when. I was hoping the patch was going to fix it but it didn't and Cats and Dogs didn't either.

Message 9 of 13 (1,710 Views)

Hero

Could you please open a new thread for this as this doesn't have the template.

Make a separate post for the fading. Doesn't seem related to tiny harvestables ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (1,697 Views)