[FIXED] Time Freezes When Any Computer on any Lot is Hovered Over

by BansheeHVO

Original Post

Re: Unable to click on items to issue commands and time freezes!

Hero
@Niecy1 I'm merging this with the computer freezing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 124 (994 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Time Freezes When Any Computer on any Lot is Hovered Over

★★ Novice

I have this problem too but it is not only with the computer. It is with anything object on the lot. (Easel, TV, Stove, Bed, etc. ) 

Message 82 of 124 (957 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Huge lag and sims freeze when computer interaction is chosen on PS4 - 1.27.4.3400

EXPANSION: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle

GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic

STUFF: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party

FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar

Message 83 of 124 (935 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this issue too. If I don't click on a computer it is fine, but otherwise it freezes. Super frustrating. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

Message 84 of 124 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, I'm on console and it started where it would just take a long time to load the interactions and now whenever hovering over any! computer in the game time freezes and the game eventually crashes.

after reading about the clearing out the home inventory suggestion from earlier in this thread I noticed there is 99+ of each season seed packets in my home inventory and seed packets randomly gening around town.. I'm guessing there is alot more then 99 seed bags and they are somehow duping in the inventory

Message 85 of 124 (852 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Korgly Check If you have a gnome in your household inventory or in one of your sims' inventory. Remove them. They are known for keeping generating seed packages. And yes. Deleting items from your household inventory helps a lot
Message 86 of 124 (802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This only happens to me with computers in Britechester (residential lots). Computers in other households are fine. With my university students household, though (in a regular residential lot, off campus), I have to literally count to 10 before the menu will display, every time I click on a computer for any reason. Frustrating!

Message 87 of 124 (788 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for suggesting deleting items in the household inventory and also gnomes. It has helped a lot!

Message 88 of 124 (745 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MissMelly32 Yeah your right deleting household inventories does make it faster 🥰
Message 89 of 124 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BasedChild Please, that's not the solution we're waiting for...

It's a bug and it needs a patch to fix it not a workaround
Message 90 of 124 (680 Views)