by sushicrow

Original Post

[OPEN] The Sweet Escapes Country toilet reliability wrong

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Journy To Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to build/buy mote and hover over the The Sweet Escapes Country toilet.
What happens when the bug occurs? The reliability-level is rated a 3, when it used to be unbreakable.
What do you expect to see? The Sweet Escapes Country toilet being unbreakable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After the previous uncomfortable bug was fixed, the reliability is now listed as 3. Before the previous bug occured, the toilet was unbreakable.

I’m not sure if this occured after the most recent patch, or from one of the previous patches.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (1,228 Views)

Re: The Sweet Escapes Country toilet reliability wrong

★ Guide

@marianlarsen  Do you know if the tag is wrong and the toilet is still unbreakable, or is the toilet really that...I can't make that pun. I wasn't sure if the unbreakable got replaced because of that unbreakable bug. Yeah, I know my sim wants to spend a fortune on a toilet that breaks easily :0

Message 2 of 7 (1,187 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to see Unbreakable get added back too. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,171 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I think the Reliability should be at least 8, to match similarly priced toilets, if there's some reason not to have it Unbreakable.

Message 4 of 7 (1,164 Views)

★★ Guide
@sushicrow I think it’s only the tag, I’m not sure. I’ve upgraded the toilets I have on my lot, so I can’t say for sure if it’s only the tag or if the toilet actually break that easily.
Message 5 of 7 (1,146 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@marianlarsen  OK thanks. I have these in some publc spaces, I'll keep an eye on them.

Message 6 of 7 (1,114 Views)

★ Guide
I’m seeing the same thing, after updating recently & not having been in build mode for a while now. I’m also unsure if it’s just a matter of inaccurate description or if the unbreakable quality was truly removed, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the former were the case.
Message 7 of 7 (1,079 Views)