by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Re: Text Message Repeats

Hero

Added this to unclear list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 22 (1,032 Views)

Hero

Is anyone still seeing this ?

Changed to needs input

@LadyDarkSorrow

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 22 (982 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

yes. it's still happening..

Message 13 of 22 (972 Views)

Hero

@LadyDarkSorrow

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 22 (961 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict done. 

Message 15 of 22 (953 Views)

Hero
Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (947 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Text Message Repeats

★ Guide
For the love of God, please fix this. In fact, how about getting rid of the text notification altogether? Most of the time, the Sim texting the message doesn't even know the other party.
Message 17 of 22 (906 Views)

★★ Guide
I agree. I just started a fresh save and met maybe like 5 sims and it's already annoying the heck out of me... I wish there was a way to truly silence the phone without having to use a mod like MCCC
Message 18 of 22 (883 Views)

Hero

Any progress on this ?

@MsPigglyPooh @LadyDarkSorrow @sleekoduck87

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 22 (825 Views)

★★ Guide

Since this patch I haven't been able to check because I don't want to play with the aging bug .But before this patch I would still get constant texts about I heard you started dating so and so... Or J heard you became friends with so and so. Or I heard you because enemies with so and so... You catch my drift right? Lol but I have yet to test It since this update

Message 20 of 22 (811 Views)