★ Novice

Oh thank gods it’s happening to others.

Message 11 of 14 (407 Views)

Sims wont go to work during thunderstorm

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All owned except Star wars, and Paranormal and all the kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to go to work during thunderstorm
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim switches into work wear and walks outside but then gets scared at the thunderstorm and the work action gets cancelled and the sim stands in place. Any other actions are still usable, such as going inside or travelling.
What do you expect to see? Sims going to work regardless of weather.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

N/A N/A

Message 12 of 14 (393 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Terrified Moodlet causes Sims to come home from school/work

★ Guide

I watch this happen constantly with a game changer I watch. My sims have yet to be terrified yet though so I haven't seen it in my own game.

Message 13 of 14 (277 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Terrified Moodlet causes Sims to come home from school/work

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this bug for months but finally figured out the “randomness”.

My adult sims have autonomously skipped work and university classes for the following reasons:

• They are too sad because someone died
  • They are too hungry
  • They are too tired
  • They have to use the bathroom
  • They are not having fun
  • They have low hygiene

Basically if any need is red they will skip work and university. A moodlet solver got rid of the sadness after death and my sim finally went to class, but nothing else works except fulfilling their needs.

Message 14 of 14 (160 Views)