Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [TLSP] Toddlers stretch to use Tiny Home idle animation

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats And Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get To Work, Strangerville, Parenthood, Tiny Living Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a micro home suitable for a toddler. I have one on my gallery, just replace the bassinet with a toddler bed.
What happens when the bug occurs? A toddler will use an idle from older sims for the small homes. The toddler stretches in order to do this.
What do you expect to see? No toddler idles for tiny homes, even though they are appropriately sized for toddlers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Image below.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 14 (4,826 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [TLSP] Toddlers stretch to use Tiny Home idle animation

★★★★★ Pro
@Bra1nBlast3d I think this fixed as I tested and the toddlers were getting the buff, and idling normally. Stretching toddlers are no more (fixing infants likely fixed toddlers too) (3 in game days played)

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (1,492 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] Toddlers stretch to use Tiny Home idle animation

★★ Guide

I now have a mod that fixes this published on my Tumblr. Check out thefreshsims, and look in the #mymods tag.

Message 2 of 14 (4,696 Views)

★ Guide

yikes! I'm still having this issue.. has this been happening to anyone else?

Message 3 of 14 (4,145 Views)

★ Guide

this is definitely still happening

Message 4 of 14 (4,096 Views)

★★ Guide
@lamebabe Not only is it still happening to toddlers, I've also been seeing it with children, too.
Message 5 of 14 (4,056 Views)

★ Guide

me too:

Message 6 of 14 (3,869 Views)

Toddler's stretching bodies while in a Tiny house residential

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? holiday celebration pack, laundry day stuff, tiny living stuff, seasons, parenthood, paranormal stuff, vampires, get together, snowy escape, cottage living, cats n dogs, city living, get to work, spa day, eco lifestyle, island living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a tiny house and have a toddler in the household.
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddlers randomly glitch out into doing the idle animation that older sims do when reacting to living in a tiny house, basically their limbs and faces stretch out and they do the sigh as they spread their arms.
What do you expect to see? none of that nightmare fuel. A toddler isn't supposed to do that
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm tired of having nightmares about this thanking you <33

Message 7 of 14 (3,232 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same in 2022! Every time the toddler does that animation, whether standing up or sitting on the couch or toddler bed, or even sitting on the floor for flash cards. It's creepy and looks awful, especially once you realise their feet aren't even touching the floor ... they're floating!

Message 8 of 14 (2,938 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This also happens on PS5. Please help the stretchy toddlers!

The Sims™ 4_20220302122024.jpg

Message 9 of 14 (2,762 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here !

Message 10 of 14 (2,539 Views)