Re: [OPEN] [TLSP] [S] No season premiere/Countdown on TV/Stereo combinations

by sixthfore

Original Post

[TLSP] Missing New Year Eve Channel

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? With Seasons EP, 11pm at the New Year Eve.
What happens when the bug occurs? The countdown channel isn't available on the new TV
What do you expect to see? The countdown channel is available on the new TV
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi,

The Countdown channel (Seasons EP) is missing on the new TV from Tiny Living Stuff.

These TV are not listed as valid objects for this event.

0zjvuh94ibnk.jpg

kx1k7txxxrrn.jpg

Message 21 of 57 (1,941 Views)

Re: [TLSP] Missing New Year Eve Channel

Hero
@NoahLGP This thread is really about both issues so I'm merging.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 57 (1,934 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] [TLSP] Game console doesn't pair with TV/Stereo combination

★★★★★ Novice

Also something worth note, with Seasons installed, Sims can't watch the TV Season Premiere on the All-In-One setups for the holiday event.

Message 23 of 57 (1,915 Views)

Hero
@AlorrinInk Moved your post over to the bug report on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 57 (1,886 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, cannot get season premier on the new tv. Put the old small wall mounted tv up and they can still watch it on there.

Message 25 of 57 (1,855 Views)

★ Guide
@Anonymous Yes, I also cannot get "special" TV events on the Tiny Living combo tv/stereo/bookcases. Had no option for the New Year's Eve Countdown to Midnight or the TV Season Premiere.

I don't play with any CC or mods.
Message 26 of 57 (1,828 Views)

★★ Novice

Writing to report that as of Feb 6, 2020, Tiny Living combo tv/stereo/bookcase still does not have TV Season Premiere option for the holiday.

Message 27 of 57 (1,811 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too. I just installed and built my 1st tiny home yesterday. My sim just had new years eve and couldn't watch the countdown to midnight on the wall mounted combi tv.

Message 28 of 57 (1,791 Views)

TV Seasons Premier Doesn't Work with Tiny Living

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a Tiny Living TV (Standing or Wall One), and open the pie menu during the TV Season Premier
What happens when the bug occurs? The option to watch the TV Season Premier does not appear.
What do you expect to see? To be able to have the option to watch the Season Premier.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The option is available on normal TVs (including other pack tvs) and custom content tvs, but for whatever reason, not the combo Tiny Living ones.

Message 29 of 57 (1,776 Views)

Re: No option to watch the season premier or the New Year's Countdown in Tiny Li

★ Apprentice
@hallucinoJEN2000 I have the same problem, just noticed as I only made a tiny living build today. My high handiness sim also fully upgraded the TV if that makes any difference.
Message 30 of 57 (1,698 Views)