[FIXED] [TLSP] [S] No Countdown on TV/Stereo combinations

by Anonymous

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [TLSP] [S] No Countdown on TV/Stereo combinations

★ Novice

TV's from tiny living are missing interactions for the tv premiere and new years tv, among a few others. I have all the packs installed

Message 41 of 57 (1,366 Views)

Hero
@monkey132465 TV Premiere was fixed in the last patch. Is your game updated ? Is it all Tiny living TV that still miss it for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 57 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just a FYI that the Countdown is still not fixed. My sim can't watch it on the TV/Stereo combo.

Message 43 of 57 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same happened to me today.

Message 44 of 57 (1,235 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I also can't watch Countdown to midnight on "Media Marathoner".

Message 45 of 57 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Anonymous just noticed this, still not fixed
Message 46 of 57 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is definitely still broken. I have base game, all the extras and the latest patch. My Sims still aren't able to watch Countdown to Midnight on the Tiny Living sets.

Message 47 of 57 (1,085 Views)

No countdown to Midnight with Tiny Living TV

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? many
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with your sim on New Year's Eve and buy a TV from tiny living. You will not find the option: countdown to midnight. I did find a wrong notation of the TV (namely: a single bed?!)
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't complete New Year's Eve properly while it's 23.00 o'clock, the countdown to midnight does not appear in options.
What do you expect to see? To be able to watch countdown to midnight.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

see screenshot!

Message 48 of 57 (1,022 Views)

★ Guide

December 2020, still not fixed.  No mods in my folders, or any CC, I have all expansions, all stuff packs, and all game packs except for the star wars one. I'm fully up to date (and on a PC)

Message 49 of 57 (945 Views)

New Year

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. play new year's eve with default holiday settings 2. try to watch new year's eve tv or countdown to midnight to fulfill holiday requirements
What happens when the bug occurs? Players are unable to fuilfill this holiday requirement because 3. there IS NO NEW YEAR'S EVE TV ANYMORE......
What do you expect to see? I expect New year's eve tv to exist if the requirement still exists so we can fulfill it and not have to alter the holiday to suit EA's whims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was either after the DHD pack update or the cottage living, but it's been a while now and hasn't been addressed

To elaborate, New year's eve tv disappeared from the tv options after a recent pack update. I'm not sure which one it was, but it was since May or June, so it's been a while and not been addressed at all.

Message 50 of 57 (860 Views)