by AspectWindow

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't watch "TV Premiere" on Tiny Living televisions

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? wait for the holiday "TV Premiere" to happen
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Tiny Living" consoles do not give you the option to watch the TV Premiere.
What do you expect to see? the Tiny Living entertainment consoles should allow you to watch the TV Premiere since they have TVs in them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The Tiny Living media centers appear not to satisfy the "Watch TV Premiere" event from Seasons EP

Message 31 of 57 (1,360 Views)

Re: Can't watch "TV Premiere" on Tiny Living televisions

Hero
@AspectWindow Merged your post with existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 57 (1,325 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] [S] No season premiere on TV/Stereo combinations

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem! My tv is also fully upgraded, and as of now, my sim cannot watch any season premiere or the NYE countdown....

Message 33 of 57 (1,243 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [TLSP] [S] No season premiere on TV/Stereo combinations

Hero

Looks like this got a partial fix as well.

Season Premiere is fixed, Countdown is not.

04-07-20_9-11-42 PM.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 57 (1,194 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [TLSP] [S] No season premiere/Countdown on TV/Stereo combinations

★★★★ Novice
@Isthar13 is this fixed yet? there's a way around it? I've bought tiny living today and just happened to me and I'm confused why it hasn't been addressed yet
Message 35 of 57 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Babs4021 As said above. The season premiere is fixed, the countdown is not.

If you still don't see season premiere, make sure to patch to yesterday's patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 57 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi! It is fixed for season premiere, not for countdown. I’m an user like you, I don’t know why you ask me directly lol

Message 37 of 57 (1,147 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Isthar13 I'm sorry, I was on the mobile and may have pushed reply and didn't notice it was directed to you specifically.
@crinrict Thank you both

Anyway seem odd they fixed one but not the other :/
Message 38 of 57 (1,108 Views)

Possibly Bugged Item

★★★ Novice

It is a cold snowy New Years Eve night. My sim decides to celebrate the holiday with his fiance and invites her over to his tiny home. The current year is coming to a close and the new year is an hour away! They toast and cuddle on the couch and decide to complete their tradition of watching the countdown to midnight on TV! He grabs the remote to his MEDIA MARATHONER and is desperately searching for the countdown to midnight channel but to no avail it isn't anywhere to be found. Midnight has come and his fiance and him did not get to watch the ball drop but at least they had each other and a passionate kiss! 

Is the option to watch the countdown to midnight not supposed to be available with the Media Marathoner tv that came with Tiny Living pack or is this a bug?

New Years

Message 39 of 57 (1,083 Views)

Re: Possibly Bugged Item

Hero
@jadessa It's a bug. Merged your post with the bug report on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 57 (1,042 Views)