[OPEN] Style Influencer: Skill level not Properly recognized

by Sunflower7391

Original Post

Re: Skills Not Counting Toward Career/Aspiration

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Sketch793 Isn't creative aspiration just the general term for all creative aspirations ? The kid might not be an actual kid anymore.

I don't see one that needs violin skill specifically though so you might be right about the mod part

The trendsetter is also a branch of the stylist career which is known to be broken for skills.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 94 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Yes, looking back at the original post, she's probably referring to the career requirements for Trend Setter. I missed that and it probably throws off everything else I said. Sorry for the mistake.

Message 62 of 94 (802 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep - the career requirements for the Trendsetter career.  Since i posted this, she advanced in her career even though the panel said she did not do what she was supposed to do, and the son (who is still a kid - aging is turned off for now) got his Creativity Aspiration completed.  So I think it's just that the panels are not updating for some reason.

Message 63 of 94 (791 Views)

Hero
@UOJaney I merged this with the current thread on the issue. Could you click me too on the first page ?

If you have further issues with the aspiration, please create a new thread for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 94 (768 Views)

Tasks Aren't Being Completed

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Holiday Stuff, and Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make the Sim complete a task in the Job section
What happens when the bug occurs? Level/Aspiration is not being completed
What do you expect to see? The task saying that the sim is up to that level
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

As you can see, my Sim has a level 6 in painting BUT still says level 4 in her job section. 

Message 65 of 94 (764 Views)

Re: Tasks Aren't Being Completed

Hero
@ras0420 Merged your post with exiting thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 94 (720 Views)

photography skill bug now I can't get promotion

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? im a dedicated dresser I have level 5 photography and I pn;y need level 3 to get a promotion , but the promotion tasks still say im a level 2 so I can't get a promotion
What do you expect to see? I expect to get a skill point so I can get a promotion
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just want to get a promotion lmao

Message 67 of 94 (907 Views)

Re: photography skill bug now I can't get promotion

Hero
@Tracyyminajj Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 94 (868 Views)

Re: Style Influencer Career: No Promotion after level 6

★★★ Newbie
@burin077 i have the same annoying bug except for it doesn't promote me and i can't do anything about the skill level Frown
Message 69 of 94 (1,018 Views)

Sims4 Career & Aspiration Stuck

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? none
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea
What happens when the bug occurs? As part of my Dedicated Dresser Career, one of the promotion tasks is to "Reach Level 3 Photography Skill". However, I am already Level 4 skill (as identified in my skills tab).
What do you expect to see? Promotion task completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://ibb.co/XYpqR9M - image of skills tab
https://ibb.co/XSn9yKT - image of career tasks tab

Message 70 of 94 (994 Views)