Re: Promotion Task

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Style Influencer: Skill level not Properly recognized

★★★ Newbie
@Sunflower7391 Did you ever get this resolved?! I am having the exact same problem!!
Message 71 of 94 (1,045 Views)

Hero
@elizabethloerop This is still open

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 94 (1,023 Views)

Promotion Task

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.24
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs Expansion, Parenthood Game pack, Spa Day game pack, Laundry Day stuff, Vintage glamour stuff, Cool Kitchen stuff, and Perfect Patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's when I'm trying to increase skills for my sim to get promoted in her career. It's only with one of my sims that I have this issue. My sim needs a level 7 in Charisma and I'm at a level 8 but it won't complete the task even though it's done.
What happens when the bug occurs? No promotion occurs nor does it show she completed her task.
What do you expect to see? That when I complete a promotion task, it gets checked as completed and allows my sim to be promoted.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was right after the new update on April 8th, version 1.24. Notes say, 'A cheeky gremlin managed to sneak its way into the last update, so we captured it and tidied up behind it.'

In my photos, it shows my sim is a level 8 charisma but my promotion task still show I'm not. So I dont understand what the problem is and she cant get promoted. 

Message 73 of 94 (884 Views)

Hero
@Kairi55555 Merged your thread with existing topic.

It's usually just a visual bug and they get promoted anyways after a while.

How long has it been ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 94 (838 Views)

★ Novice

It's been going on a few days. I noticed that she did finally get promoted and all but it still messes with me

Message 75 of 94 (729 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Kairi55555 It IS a bug. Just wanted to make sure it's also not hindering you from getting promoted :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 76 of 94 (704 Views)

Bug that is on the Trend setter career track (photography requirement level 3)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all. Literally.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Influencer career photography requirement.
What happens when the bug occurs? My photography skill level is at level 4. My sim has the influencer career. One of the requirements of the influencer career is to level your photography level to level 3. The requirement is simply not fulfilled even after my sim reaches level 4........ Now keep in mind when the requirement was to level it to level 2 the requirement was fulfilled. It just suddenly stopped being fulfilled after i got promoted. Another thing to keep in mind is I took the "trend setter" career track of the influencer career maybe thats what triggered the bug not to be fulfilled after it worked before.
What do you expect to see? I expect the requirement to be fulfilled. It makes me want to take a pause from the game since I wanted to level my sim up to max influencer level and I cant at the moment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

For someone who has spend so much money on this game and has paid for more than 30 games, expansions, you name it on the sims - EA has a terrible customer support service. It took me 40 minutes to submit this ticket/post/ I have no idea what this is even just to get a bug fixed that makes me stuck in my gameplay? 

Message 77 of 94 (970 Views)

Re: Bug that is on the Trend setter career track (photography requirement level

Hero
@3milia3 Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 78 of 94 (943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having this problem at the very moment. Have anyone found anyway to go around it at all. I want to try and Platinum the game and I obviously need that Trophy. 

So is there anyway to fix this?

Did you ever find out how to fix this?

(Merged post) - Atic

Message 79 of 94 (885 Views)

Hero
@RebeccaMcKenna13 It's mostly a visual issue. You should still be able to get promoted

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 80 of 94 (837 Views)