Original Post

Re: Mastery and Promotion bug?

★★★★★ Newbie

she is level 6 stylist dedicated Dresser

Message 31 of 94 (1,373 Views)

Hero
@MadHatterrz KNown bug then.

I merged your post with the current bug report.

Someone said they got promoted anyways but if that doesn't work, cheating the promotion is probably the only way

careers.promote styleinfluencer

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 94 (1,365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok thank you I am brand new to this just started 5 days ago and do not know how to go around trying to fix it and EA was not helpful at all. So do I just keep checking the thread to see if anyone found a way to fix the bug or will EA fix it?

Message 33 of 94 (1,364 Views)

Hero
@MadHatterrz It should work as a workaround to just use the cheat.

Do you know how to use cheats ?

EA will hopefully fix it somewhere down the line but they never give ETA's on bug fixes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 94 (1,343 Views)

Re: Style Influencer Career: No Promotion after level 6

★★★★★ Newbie

Did it ever fix for you I am having the same issue!!!!

Message 35 of 94 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont 

Message 36 of 94 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MadHatterrz Sorry, I mixed up thread and moved you to the wrong one in the first place. Corrected that now :D

Anyways to use cheats, hold CTL-SHIFT-C at the same time. This will make a bar appear at the top of your screen.

Now type the following in the bar

1. careers.promote styleinfluencer

This should promote you to the next level. If that doesn't work, you need to put another cheat (testingcheats on) first. Never know if you need that or not.

So bascailly:

1. Open cheat console
2. Type: testingcheats on
3. Hit Enter
4. Type careers.promote styleinfluencer
5. Hit Enter
6. Close cheat console (same way you opened it or by pressing ESC while the cursor is in the cheat bar).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 94 (1,348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok tyyy I will try that later when I get back on ty so much for your help Standard smile

Message 38 of 94 (1,343 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] Style Influencer: Skill level not Properly recognized

★★★ Newbie

im having the same situation however its with the writing skill. my sim is currently at a level 9 but her promotion tracker tab is only registering 7 out of the necessary 8 for her promotion.

Message 39 of 94 (1,274 Views)

Re: Style Influencer Career: No Promotion after level 6

★★★★★ Newbie

This is my exact issue, the differences are that I am on a PC not Mac, and I am on Dedicated Dresser branch of the style influencer career.

Message 40 of 94 (1,258 Views)