Re: Cannot buy certain rewards

by ninjagirl22344

Original Post

Re: Cannot buy certain rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

I can not press either although I think it is because i bought it from the gallery and she already had it Idk

Message 71 of 76 (932 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Some reward traits wrongfully say: Not available for robots

★★ Novice

Just happened to me with a young adult who is most definitely not a robot. It happened after I’d saved enough reward points to get never weary but it is also affecting other rewards like fertility. It’s not for rewards he already has (get a different message on those). His wife is fine. And the option to try for baby is still there in social interactions. Checked him on change a sim and he’s just a standard male YA sim.

No mods or CC just lots of game/expansion packs (all the game ones, only expansion pack missing is Island Living but only five stuff packs). Bought a couple of bundles recently (including Strangerville, University, Get Famous and more) and the game has been buggy ever since. Also got the disappearing presentation board one.

Have restarted and repaired the game (for the second time this week). Really frustrating.  On version1.62.67.1020.

Message 72 of 76 (894 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Some reward traits wrongfully say: Not available for robots

★★★ Novice

it just happened to me with my alien teen! i wanted to get him the gym rat reward and i can't! i bought university this week and up until now all my alien sims were able to get the gym rat reward???

Message 73 of 76 (839 Views)

Re: my sim is randomly a robot

Hero

Teen Sims will now see the appropriate tooltip when trying to acquire the Fertile Trait from the Rewards Store. No, they are not Robots.

Partial fixed in Patch 1.63.133

.. It's still broken for children.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 76 (797 Views)

Some reward points say "Not available for robots" and I already bought them

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have every expansion, game pack, and stuff pack installed!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was using my aspiration reward points to give my sim the "Ice Proof" trait because I purchased it earlier in my game and she was still feeling the affects of the cold so I went back to see if I actually bought it and it says "Not available for robots." I never even knew sims could be robots! I definitely didn't make her a robot! I just noticed it says that for several traits such as "Seldom Sleepy" and " Hardly Hungry." I already bought those traits!
What happens when the bug occurs? Several traits are not working even though I bought them already, it says "Not available for robots" and my sim is no robot.
What do you expect to see? My trait should work since I spent so many points!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I never seen this happen until the game updated on July 23rd, 2020.

This is a screenshot of the bug.

Message 75 of 76 (733 Views)

Re: Some reward points say "Not available for robots" and I already bo

Hero

● Mouse hovering over purchased traits will no longer display the text “Not available for Robots.” We understand that Robots are sentient beings, but unfortunately, these traits are not robot compliant

Fixed in Patch 1.66.139/ 1.31

If you're still seeing this for any traits, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 76 (4,097 Views)