Re: Fertile reward not available

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: my sim is randomly a robot

Champion

@OneVampireGirl, do yo use Mods or Custom Content (CC)?Wondering  If you do not, please fill out a Bug Report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs :eaangel:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 76 (3,070 Views)

Hero
@hellaradveg I'm guessing it's also not available for teens as they can't get pregnant in the first place. Could you test if it's available if you age them up ?

Currently don't have a teen with enough points to check.

The message is off though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 76 (2,986 Views)

Re: game thinks my child is a robot

Hero
@xoangieox_5 Is it ALL of them ? I have a few that say that but I think they're just displaying the wrong message for some odd reason on tratis that are not available for children.

For some it says for me that my Sim isn't the right age group and for the Gym rat I have the same message as you but I think that one can't be bought by children as they can't really use the machine.

Is it happening on all your children ? Do you see it on other age groups ?

Also is this with or without mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 76 (2,935 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@hellaradveg  I have never had the option for fertility on any sim younger than adult. Children also can't unlock gym rat until they are teens, and teens can't unlock fertile until they are adults. 

Message 14 of 76 (2,952 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Reward traits not available to children/teens have wrong

★★★★ Guide

I have that "not available for robots" when I hover over the traits that my young adult sim already has instead of whatever it used to say before DU.

Message 15 of 76 (2,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having a similar problem with my sim mostly everything is grey and claims my sim is a robot

Message 16 of 76 (2,857 Views)

Hero
@tweetyxxxx Did you already buy them at some point ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 76 (2,851 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Some reward traits wrongfully say: Not available for robots

★ Novice

I didn’t even know there was robots in this game until I got this glitch. Is my sim a robot?! How?!

i also noticed a 200k decrease in the household income reserve. I’m not sure when or how this happened

Message 18 of 76 (2,845 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yep, same thing here. My kid has some rewards grayed out and say the same thing "Not available for robots." But they are rewards that couldn't be bought yet anyway so it seems that some of them have just the wrong message

Message 19 of 76 (2,835 Views)

Hero
@loudxintro1 They come with the Uni pack but it seems you also get the message if you don't have that

Your second issues sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Adding-new-sims-to-existing-households-resets/m-... .. did you add a pet or a Sim to your household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 76 (2,812 Views)