Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a square building on certain lots.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lots are shown in incorrect positions or turned the wrong way in the world view.
What do you expect to see? Proper alignment of lots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As I reported here, some lots are shown in the wrong position or wrong direction in the world view. I did some further testing, by building square platforms on every editable lot in all worlds, and found a couple of more that aren't placed right in both Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. I also found that a lot of the Windenburg lots aren't aligned in the proper direction either, but they are not as easy to pinpoint as to which direction they should be shown in, so therefore I didn't include a screenshot of these. I hope this helps fixing this isue!

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 16 of 85 (9,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

Hero

World view Lots that had some off centered border have been adjusted.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread and post pictures of the lots still affected

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 85 of 85 (4,339 Views)

All Replies

The position of the park's thumbnail on map is shifted.

★ Novice

You can see the park's thumbnail is shifted a little bit, where in Willow Creek or Oasis Springs.

http://i.imgur.com/liunjbM.png

http://i.imgur.com/OrsHIqh.png

Message 1 of 85 (9,505 Views)

Re: The position of the park's thumbnail on map is shifted.

Hero
  • Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Is this an existing game and if so, do you have the same issue if you start a new one for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 85 (9,498 Views)

★ Novice

I have started a new one for test, but the problem still exist.

This is not my problem, it exist originally.

But I don't know where can i report this mistake to EA.

Message 3 of 85 (9,485 Views)

Hero

Wonder if it has something to do with your language.

What language is that you have your game installed in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 85 (9,474 Views)

[OPEN] Lots not sitting properly on their slots in Map View

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I came across this when testing broken floor tiles. There are a number of lots (mainly in Oasis Springs) that do not sit properly on their slots in Map View. Also, the park lot (central 50x50) in Willow Creek is just as bad as the park lot in Oasis Springs.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/85b8820b2733ffd1573dfd815434a0cf/tumblr_nqwlqrTWjI1t0jfq2o4_r1_1280.jpg

Message 5 of 85 (9,532 Views)

Re: Lots not sitting properly on their slots in Map View

Hero

This has been going on for a while but it seems something throws them off the grid.

Is this a new game you're testing here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 85 (9,521 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah. You can even see that in a new game with Yuma Heights in Oasis Springs - the house's path goes out of the slot boundary in Map View.

Message 7 of 85 (9,516 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 85 (9,510 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

@ju1ka Is this still happening for you with the new maps ? Mine look fine but I've had a report in the German forum that they are still off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 85 (9,478 Views)