[OPEN] Some interactions have lost their emotion color marking

by simvasion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[OPEN] Some interactions have lost their emotion color marking

[ Edited ]
Champion

Since the May 25 patch, I've noticed that some of the emotionally charged interactions in the game have lost the little color indicator they get to the left of the interaction button.

For example, I've noticed that Energized Jog no longer has the light yellow-green energized color.

Another one I noticed was "Drink with Desperation" on coffee while my sim was uncomfortably low on energy didn't have the orangey-red uncomfortable color.

Those are the only two I've noticed so far, other actions seem unaffected such as clicking on the ground to do sit ups still has the energized coloring.

No mods or CC, and this only started happening with the latest patch. I don't have Parenthood game pack.

energized.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (1,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Some interactions have lost their emotion color marking

Hero

Could you please create a new thread for this, listing all the interactions that are not fixed.

This thread doesn't have the bug template so that would be very useful

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,041 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I'll keep an eye out for these interactions and edit this post with findings.

Edit: I'm also missing the colour coding on the same interactions.

Message 2 of 5 (1,172 Views)

Hero

I've added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,136 Views)

Champion

Update since the 7 November 2017 patch:

I noticed that the patch notes included a fix for the Tinker option getting a focused colour when in a focused mood, so I decided to check if the Energized Jog was accidentally fixed too and not mentioned, since it is a similar issue.

energizedjog.jpg

I was glad to see that yes - it appears as if Energized Jog now has the appropriate energized colour again on the left of the button.

However, I checked a cup of coffee while my sim was in an energy low uncomfortable mood and "Drink with Desperation" still appears to be plain with no orange-red uncomfortable colour marking.

So, some progress has been made...

Message 4 of 5 (1,000 Views)

Hero

Could you please create a new thread for this, listing all the interactions that are not fixed.

This thread doesn't have the bug template so that would be very useful

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,042 Views)