Re: [DHD] Styled Look Changes Hairstyle

by monique23051

Original Post

Hero
@monique23051 Thanks. I knew there was another thread somewhere for the outfit you posted.

Merged this one into the other now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 24 (411 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict Thank you, I was really thinking I was the only one Wink Kidding! Haha...But it is a strange "bug".

Greetings Monique
Message 22 of 24 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I see this error. I didn't realize there were other outfits that change as drastically too. The one I have posted here changes, the beard style as well. 

The one image with a 40 in it, is to show just how drastic the change is compared to the 09 image. 

Message 23 of 24 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims love a good makeover, but when switching Styled Looks in CAS it's taking it a bit far your Sim’s appearance changes, not just their outfits. Styled Looks will now update just the outfit your Sim is wearing and not make them a totally different Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.95.207/1.69

I haven't checked them all and some have their own threads so if you have new ones still happening, please just create a new thread for now.

I've checked the ones in this thread (although not all swatches) and these appear to be fixed.

These two are still open

The werewolf outfit is still broken: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/W-Patched-Punk-styled-outfit-gives-shorts-instead-of-the-pants...

Child Dream Home, Teal: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DHD-Styled-Look-Dream-Design-Teal-children-changes-hair/m-p/10...

Please create a new thread for any new ones you find

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (1,772 Views)