Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Social Interaction Missing During Events/ Error Code: 110:ed6f

by Kate2450

Original Post

Re: Social menu not available during Spooky Party

[ Edited ]
Hero

@batsandbabydolls

@MystikHazel 

Merged your post

Do any of you get any lastException files you could upload ?

Either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Got hold of one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 11 of 53 (1,924 Views)

Social Interactions

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, start a social event, try to click on different sims to select social interactions.
What happens when the bug occurs? It will not let me select sims and select social interactions during social events.
What do you expect to see? Being able to talk to other sims during social events.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent one that went with Niffty Knitting.

Cannot screen short or upload video. Please fix this for PS4

Message 12 of 53 (1,867 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Social Interaction Missing During Events/ Error Code: 110:ed6f

★★ Novice

I have no pie menu (when I have a spooky party) on my guests. I can't interact with any of them. I dont have any mods and my game is up to date. They stand at the drive looking bored and I get zero on my party. 

What do I need to do? 

I'm on PC. 

Message 13 of 53 (1,785 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, only with the spooky party at this stage. Cannot interact with any guests nor household members- I might still get a gold for this party somehow though.

I'm on PC and other parties appear unaffected.

Message 14 of 53 (1,730 Views)

Can't click on guests during Spooky party.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a spooky party, then click on a sim who was invited.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, You will not be able to interact with sims that were invited.
What do you expect to see? Click on a guest to the party, no pie menu shows up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello

I tried to have my sim hoast a spooky party with some friends and acquaintances. when the guests arrived, I tried to click on them to try to have a conversation. No pie menu showed up after clicking. I then tried to click on a random sim who was not attending the party and the menu showed up fine, I was able to interact with them. I then thought it was a mod I had so I uninstalled all of my mods and cc. The problem remained, so I tried to start another party. I was still unable to click on a guest.

Message 15 of 53 (1,799 Views)

Sims 4: Spooky Party and Possible Social Event Glitch

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Game Packs: Parenthood, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Backyard, Kids Room, Movie Hangout, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Throw a Spooky Party.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I throw a Spooky Party, I can't click on other Sims or the Sim that I am controlling to socialize. Also, my guests just stand out in the street and never come inside. I can't click on them to invite them in or even go socialize with them. I can interact with other things, but not Sims.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to socialize with other Sims. I should be able to click on my Sim to have options pop up for my own Sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I haven't tried this with other social events, so I'm not sure if the bug occurs with those as well. I have only tried with Spooky Party.

Message 16 of 53 (1,651 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Social Interaction Missing During Events/ Error Code: 110:ed6f08c

★ Novice

Oi. I'm glad I'm not going crazy. It's been this way since the last patch. It's ONLY the spooky parties. My guests just stand at the corner of the lot not moving. It's like this with or without mods. I think its a bug with the costumes. At one point one of my sims didn't change into one and he was able to interact. 

Message 17 of 53 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey Standard smile

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Noticed it today. I play vanilla.

Message 18 of 53 (1,470 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue - as soon as the Spooky Party starts, it's impossible to "self-click" on young adult and adult sims. My child however could still both self click and interact with others. The party was generally bugged in so many ways, some of the guests didn't show up until the party was over. The minute the spooky party is over it goes back to normal. 

Message 19 of 53 (1,402 Views)

Am I the only one that have problems with parties in the game?

★★ Pro

I love to make Spooky Parties, those that came from Spooky Stuff pack, but I find out that when the party start, I can't have my played Sims interact with other SIms, and non-household guests sometimes don't even entre the party and stay outside, I don't know about other types of parties in the game, since I only like to throw Spooky parties, I'm I the only one with this issue? it only stated after Knifty Knitting patch

Message 20 of 53 (1,377 Views)