[FIXED] Skin Details Vanish after Randomizing

by TopNotchToddler

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

★★ Guide
@LadyFu83

I can also confirm this happens on PC as well when clicking the new randomize button, I'm on PC.
Message 21 of 27 (1,015 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Tattoos and Skin Details don't apply to all outfits

[ Edited ]

@xoChelleJoxo @LadyFu83

I've moved your posts from the Mac thread you replied in to this one for your issue. The one you posted in describes issues that only affect Mac users. Please click the Me Too button on the opening post in this thread to add your experience to this randomise issue so EA are aware.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 22 of 27 (866 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Skin Details Vanish after Randomizing

Hero

Solved an issue where skin details vanish after randomizing traits, voice, or clothing

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 27 (784 Views)

Still having issue where skin details vanish after randomizing

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except- backyard stuff, fitness stuff, Moschino stuff, strangervill, get famous, island living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to randomize a sim's clothes or makeup or voice or hair in CAS.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you randomize a sim's clothes or makeup or voice or hair in CAS the sims's skin details disappear and you have to choose them over again. The September 2019 patch claims to fix this issue, but I’m still experiencing this issue.
What do you expect to see? The skin details not to disappear when you randomize.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I was very excited to read that the new patch fixed this issue, but when I went to randomize a sim in CAS I got the bug again. I wonder if this is just in my game? I did try repairing the game, that did not help.  

Message 24 of 27 (785 Views)

Re: Still having issue where skin details vanish after randomizing

Hero
@justyniaok1 Reopening the thread

Can confirm that this isnt' fixed at all

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 27 (761 Views)

Re: Still having issue where skin details vanish after randomizing

★★ Novice
@justyniaok1 I’m still having the same issue. I play the game completely vanilla. I’m also having the mermaid disappearing issue.
Message 26 of 27 (705 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Skin Details Vanish after Randomizing

Hero

Skin details no longer go away when randomizing Sim features other than the "Face" or "All" categories.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

New try. Hope it's fix this time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (1,982 Views)