[NEEDS SAVES] Skill percentage goes beyond 100% and sometimes drops

by pollick-c

Original Post

Re: Toddlers Skills Are Glitched

★★ Novice

The percentage bug is not fixed. This was today..... No CC, no mods and all additional content. I put so much into this game and now I have to restart. Thanks for that one.

Message 31 of 49 (1,141 Views)

★★ Novice

Testing resetting skill to level 3 then back to 4 and will manually try to increase it to 5 since the cheat to 5 doesn't work.

Message 32 of 49 (1,140 Views)

★★ Novice

Doesn't work. It is forever bugged for him. GG.

Message 33 of 49 (1,129 Views)

★★ Novice

Went to create a sim and back out and it fixed itself!

Message 34 of 49 (1,128 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Skill level keeps dropping & sometimes going past 100%

Hero
@xLilacSims I merged your thread with the toddler thread on the issue and made it for all Sims. Don't think we need two thread if it's still happening to all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 49 (1,104 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Skill level keeps dropping & sometimes going past 100%

★★★★★ Apprentice
Okay. It's still happening for all sims on my game of all ages. Hopefully it get's fixed soon because it's very frustrating, especially when it get's to a certain percentage and then the progress bar drops down to a lower number and you gotta start the whole process over again on the same level. :/
Message 36 of 49 (1,077 Views)

Skill bars are stuck after getting level up notification

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, City Living, Vampires, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a skill.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim will for example, be painting a picture and when it's suppose to level up, it just keeps going past 100% and I have to pause the game and wait for it to actually say they've reached the next level AND THEN after I get the notification, the bar doesn't reset! It just keeps going past 100% EVEN THOUGH it said I already leveled up, so I have to pause the game AGAIN and wait a few minutes for the bar to reset. It does this with ALL skills I try to build.
What do you expect to see? When my sims build skills it should level up and reset when it get's to 100%.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The issue started when I updated my game to the new patch (June 19th, 2018).

I removed all CC/mods to see if that's what was making it glitch but it's still the same even without them. Frown

Message 37 of 49 (1,047 Views)

Re: Skill bars are stuck after getting level up notification

Hero
@xLilacSims Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 49 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is this not happening to anyone else anymore? The skill level bar doesn't even change anymore when you get the level up notification and to fix it you gotta reset your sim and the needs bar dropping is so bad now, especially on fast forward. It's making the game so frustrating to play. Frown

Message 39 of 49 (994 Views)

Hero
I've seen one other report over at the officials I think ? Not many seem affected.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 49 (984 Views)