Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] Single sim can’t sunbathe naked around a puppy

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except My First Pet Stuff and Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a bathtowel on your lot, click on it and choose the sunbathe option.
What happens when the bug occurs? The option to sunbath naked is greyed out. When hovering over, it says my sim can’t take of their clothes around children.
What do you expect to see? My sim being able to sunbath naked, even when her puppy is around.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but it is weird if puppies are considered as children.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 14 (4,600 Views)

Re: Single sim can’t sunbathe naked around a puppy

★★★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 14 (4,532 Views)

Hero
@marianlarsen They fixed a similar issue with the shower so I'm guessing it's a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (4,527 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Single sim can’t sunbathe naked around a puppy

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I got this too. Can't sunbathe nude in front of my kitten, as it is considered as a child.

Only workaround I found :

[Removed by CM]

- Undress completely

- Sunbathe in current outfit

Message 4 of 14 (4,311 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Naemi_Han please do not share the names of or links to adult mods on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 14 (4,271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm also having the same problem with a puppy. As soon as I aged the puppy up to adult, my Sim was able to sunbathe nude.

Message 6 of 14 (3,676 Views)

★★ Pro
@aprilkae I love the bug forums. Just read the title and started laughing. Thank you!

Anyone who has had a puppy IRL will understand why sunbathing naked with a puppy around can be problematic.

Obviously, this is a bug because Sims should be able to at least try it. If it were Sims 2 or 3, there would be fun animations of puppies getting a bit too familiar, and Sims jumping up due to little cold puppy noses.

OK, I'll see myself out.
Message 7 of 14 (3,668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Was this intended? If not, it's still an ongoing and with horses too. Nothing is fixed!

Message 8 of 14 (738 Views)

★ Pro
@crinrict It's not fixed or has returned. My Sim can not shower when her dog is in the bathroom. The dog is an adult. Neither can my Sim suntan naked when his cat or horse is near.
Message 9 of 14 (143 Views)

Hero
@LuvMySimz what is not fixed ? The shower or this ? This one is still open, there was an issue with the shower they fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (126 Views)