Re: [TO ADD] Sims won't share a double bed that is placed against a wall/ No sco

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims won't share a double bed that is placed against a wall

Hero
For me it has always been a hit and miss. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Haven't tried in a long while though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 40 (3,159 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Sims won't share a double bed that is placed against a wall/ No sco

★★★★ Novice

Okay so it WOULD WORK (they have no relationship thats why it doesn't) when I select the action with both Sims and one time (doesn't work every time). But is there a way to report this to EA so they could fix it in the next patch? It is really annoying if I just have one Sim that I control :/

Message 12 of 40 (3,147 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
You're reporting already Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 40 (3,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict oh lmao. im a valid neewbie haha. thank you tho ♥
Message 14 of 40 (3,132 Views)

Hero
No prob Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 40 (3,130 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try moving stuff around the bed and the bed itself. Also, they can ONLY go in a bed together if they have good romance.

Message 16 of 40 (3,116 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @Kiyoshia

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!         

Message 17 of 40 (3,107 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
There looks like there is a lot of stuff around that bed.. try removing the clutter.
Message 18 of 40 (3,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've just retried some woohoo on my save where I move a bed against the wall and they were just waving too

For me they do scoot over if I select that part of the bed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 40 (3,093 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims won't share a double bed that is placed against a wall/ No scoot

Hero
Adding this as this is an issue for woohoo

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 40 (3,070 Views)