Re: [OPEN] Sims wear random clothes when they work

by BumblingJuicebox

Original Post

Highlighted

This happens very randomly for me. Not very often but when a Sim starts doing this they do it every time after. Not everyone in the household just one or two randomly start.

Message 51 of 53 (1,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

yeah, my (male) sim in the writing career has decided he wants to wear a dress to work. is there any known way to fix this? I'm fully supportive of boys in skirts and all, but this specific dress is not my sim's taste at all and is very jarring compared to his other outfits...

(edit: added two image)

Message 52 of 53 (1,567 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Sims living that career lifestyle but their outfits were… not up to par? Were your Sims’ career wardrobe a bit stale as you moved up that career ladder? Not exactly dressing for success, right? No worries, we have fixed that issue and now all career levels should have appropriate outfits. Go you, good luck!

Fixed in Patch 1.80.69/1.48

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please this thread if you still have issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Random-work-outfits-accessories-Patch-1-80-69-1-48/td-p/109581...

Post which career you have issues with.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 53 (9,668 Views)