Re: Sims didn't put on their work outfit and wear random clothes when they work

by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

Champion

@SimGuruIcarus

Here is my save file.

The sim I've seen in the wrong work outfit is Mitchell Kalani, which should be the last played household in the save. I saved just before he starts his work shift and tried reloading and observing different conditions as he changed into his work outfit.

I noticed that if he was indoors when his "Go to Work" action activated, it didn't matter if he was wearing everyday or sleepwear, he'd spin into the correct Executive Chef outfit and walk out to go to work.

career1.jpg

But when I reloaded the same save and sent him outside to stand in the garden, when his work shift started and "Go to Work" activated, instead he span into this random mashup work outfit:

career2.jpg

Message 21 of 53 (1,897 Views)

EA Staff

Thanks a lot for all the info and saves @simvasion

We really appreciate it :D

Happy simming! 

Message 22 of 53 (1,884 Views)

Hero
I've added this

Remember to always click me too on top of your report. It's an important number

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 53 (1,820 Views)

Hero
Is this still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 53 (1,633 Views)

Champion
Yeah, it still happens to me from time to time. I'm thinking from some earlier bug where they wore random clothing, these random outfits got saved to my sims as alternate career outfits. They seem to spin into them at random 50/50 chance.

It doesn't seem to happen to my newer sims, just older ones from during a period where work outfits were glitched.

I wish there was a cheat command to purge the current career and situation outfits and just regenerate the correct ones.
Message 25 of 53 (1,624 Views)

Hero
Have you tried if there's something you can do with the career outfit cheat in CAS ?

Does it happen on new Sims as well or just that one you had in your example above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 53 (1,602 Views)

-deleted-

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

-deleted-

Message 27 of 53 (1,587 Views)

Re: Career outfit stays as old Career outfit.

Hero

@Vealent wrote:

This is not a random outfit and cannot be fixed with that solution.

bit unsure what you mean by that solution. Did you try changing the career outfit in CAS to see it that resets it ?

Is it only that particular Sim or a general issue with all your Sims ? Can you duplicate it on an other Sims if you have someone at the athletic career and then switch ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 53 (1,571 Views)

-deleted-

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

-deleted-

Message 29 of 53 (1,565 Views)

Re: Career outfit stays as old Career outfit.

Hero
Yes, but did you CHANGE something about the outfit or just look at it ?

I'm just thinking that if you change something it might trigger the game to wear that instead of the wrong one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 53 (1,560 Views)