Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

by bellalala93

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

★★★★★ Novice
@MrAustenM Its been a week, anyone know if they patched this yet or not? Can't play my current sims until they do.
Message 81 of 163 (878 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

★★★ Apprentice
@HuhFaceSus Oficially not. But you can google for Mod The Sims i and then look for Digitalistic Sketchpad Fix in that site.
Message 82 of 163 (864 Views)

Re: Freelance Career Still Broken :(

★★ Novice

So I have unfortunately come into another issue. After I downloaded that temp mod fix the sketchpad  it looks like its caused a different issue. I only want you to know for the sake of knowing But my game is now freezing after about possibly from 2 minutes to over hours of game play. I'm doing my best to save often but I unfortunately am having issues even saving. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue I just wanted to spread the work on what's going on and such. It has not been in a set pattern but i know once it happens whatever I didn't save is gone because of this bet it 2 minuets ago that I save to even 4 hours of gameplay gone from forgetting to safe.

Thanks for reading if you have!

Message 83 of 163 (809 Views)

Freelance Digital Artist Task Not Completing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them, except for the Star Wars & Snowy Escapes. Those are the only two I don't have.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the Freelance Digital Artist Career, select a gig, speak to client about what they want, then using sketchpad create what the client want's for example Icon's. 
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim will go through the motion of using the sketchpad to create the icon, but never finishes. The sketchpad will then be on the floor. The icons aren't created and the task isn't marked as completed.
What do you expect to see? For the task to be completed and marked as completed. For there to be icons to get approved by the client. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last patch for Snowy Escape is when I noticed the issue. 

Message 84 of 163 (784 Views)

Freelancer Artist Career unable to function because of sketchpad

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim select the freelance artist career and try to complete a job. Finishing a piece on the digital sketchpad causes the sim to drop it on the floor and receive no artwork, despite still losing money, and therefore it's impossible to complete all tasks.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get my sim to paint on the digital sketchpad for hours, but instead of completing the piece and receiving it in her inventory she just drops the pad instantly. The sim does not receive the artwork they made and there is no option to resume any unfinished piece. It's simply as if they never spent the time to make it in the first place.
What do you expect to see? The sim should receive the artwork they made so they can finish their tasks and then also have the sketchpad in their inventory after, instead of it teleporting to the floor.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. November update

This is the most frustrating bug I've ever encountered since it completely ruins the career my sim has had for my entire playthrough. If she can't do her job and earn money yet waste hours and days making art that just disappears then I don't wanna waste my time on playing since I literally can't be productive in game.

Message 85 of 163 (786 Views)

Sims 4 Freelance Career bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My sims is in the freelance artist career and her work to summit to her client does not show in the inventory. I have no mods in my game and I have most recent update. It a fresh game file.

Message 86 of 163 (578 Views)

Re: Freelancer Artist Career unable to function because of sketchpad

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah it seems to be an issue with the latest patch cuz people have been complaining since last Tuesday about this issue. And still no fix. Its pretty annoying.

Message 87 of 163 (768 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Freelance Career bug

Hero
@jennigirl1985 What kind of work ? Something with the sketchpad ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 88 of 163 (561 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Freelance Career bug

★★★★★ Novice

In this last update, the digital sketchpad is broken so you can't get the result painting. We will have to wait until they repair this bug tho! 

Message 89 of 163 (747 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Do you have any non-mod suggestions as not everyone wants to download mods including myself 🤷🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
Message 90 of 163 (738 Views)