Re: Freelance careers still broken!

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: Freelance Career Still Broken :(

★★★ Novice

Writer is working fine.

Message 71 of 163 (1,308 Views)

Freelance careers still broken!

They say the updates will fix everything, but they don't. In fact, they made them worse! And to say that I preordered the new expansion pack, only to realize that it's collective bragging rites. I buy digital sketch pad for Digital Artist career, needed computer to get image of said sim, used the sketchpad, no picture, and not checkmarked, and kept losing $100 Simoleons per attempt! You have made this CyberCop very angry! I want fixes, not glitches.

Message 72 of 163 (1,302 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried the freelance career with the sketchpad today too. Told my mine several times to create drawing for client or whatever the task is. She would work at it for a while and the suddenly the sketchpad would be on the floor. She gains some skill points but could not complete the job not mater how many times I told her to do it.

Message 73 of 163 (1,295 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem with the digital sketch pad. It resets my sim.

Message 74 of 163 (1,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@iatioussimming85 Merging your post with the sketchpad thread then

@YikesMari Also merged your thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 163 (1,287 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Freelance careers still broken!

Hero (Retired)
@CommishLawWonder I've merged your post into the bug report. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 76 of 163 (1,280 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

★★ Novice

This link you gave me worked!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Message 77 of 163 (1,232 Views)

Unable to complete Digital Sketchpad assignments for Freelancer career

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else not able to complete the Freelancer tasks via the Digital Sketchpad? Every time I get a gig, I can't complete the Digital Sketchpad tasks under Freelancer tab.

Message 78 of 163 (1,193 Views)

Re: Unable to complete Digital Sketchpad assignments for Freelancer career

★ Guide

I was having this problem before Snowy Escape. I'd send them in and they just wouldn't complete. Now the Sim won't get to finish the sketch. I do it and once it's about to finish the Sim resets and the sketchpad is on the floor still on with no option to continue whatever they were making before that

I play with mods but took them out and cleared caches and even repaired the game and it didn't fix the problem. Game's up to date and have every pack except Batuu

Message 79 of 163 (1,180 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims reset using the Digitalistic Sketchpad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I am also having the same problem. It started right after the 11/10 patch update. My sim close to completes her freelance artist painting then it glitches and the digital sketchpad is on the floor still on with the pen still in he hand and no painting in her inventory.  It also deducts the money for each painting attempt.  It also glitches out all of my household sims to stopping what they are doing and standing up and clearing the action from their queues.  I play from an xbox one so no mods.

Message 80 of 163 (1,191 Views)