[OPEN] Sims reset after woohoo/ LE being generated

by icemandeaf

Original Post

Re: Woohoo stops, not reaching final animation

[ Edited ]
Hero

@itkwon Did you try the factory reset above ?

If so, Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 33 (688 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just have sent a link for Google Drive via PM. If you want some other method, please let me know.

Message 12 of 33 (658 Views)

Hero
@itkwon I'm not having any issues with woohooing in that save.

Did you delete the localthumbcache file ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 33 (841 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did not delete the cache files, but I think they were automatically deleted. How can I preserve those files on the Mac? I saw localthumbcache file on the archive.

As I said before, the symptom is happening occasionally, so it is so tricky to reconstruct. It was happened on the bed. When it happened, I failed to capture the video, sorry about that.

Message 14 of 33 (809 Views)

Hero
@itkwon Have you tried the suggestion above ? should be the same for Mac except the repair that doesn't currently repair all packs.

That should delete the localthumbcache though.

Tried a few times and had not troubles.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 33 (789 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I will try this again by restarting the game. Just a moment. (took several weeks maybe)
Message 16 of 33 (764 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@itkwon I've seen this happen quite a few times. It appears to be random. Different days, different beds, different lots, saves, etc.

Mine never just "ends", they freeze under the sheets. Stuck there. I have to move the bed and they'll pop out standing up. If I immediately have them do it again, is usually works fine the second time on the same bed.

Most times it works just fine. Maybe 10% of the time they never finish and they just get stuck.
Message 17 of 33 (735 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I did not see your symptoms, but I am sure that there is some problem on actions while Sims are doing 'Woohoo'.
Message 18 of 33 (720 Views)

Hero
@Psychotps THink you mean this ? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Woohoo-Stuck-In-Bed/td-p/7870296

@itkwon Thought yours aren't getting stuck but reset ?

If it's the same, I'll merge the threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 33 (671 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict Yea, looks like I've already added to that one. There are so many bugs, I can't recall which ones I've already posted.
Message 20 of 33 (649 Views)