by mariah6194

Original Post

[OPEN] Sims obsessively take out trash

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything besides Jungle Adventure
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim throw something away or clean the litter box.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will take out every trash in the house.
What do you expect to see? The sim throw something away and be done with the interaction.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Whenever I order my sim to throw something away, or clean the litter box, he/she will then proceed to take out the trash to the outside bin for every single trash can in the house, even if there is nothing in them. It drives me INSANE! Anyone else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 31 (6,004 Views)

Re: Sims obsessively take out trash

Hero

Haven't been able to test this yet but do you have this issues with all your Sims or just one ? Also happening on a fresh save ?

What traits does your Sim have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 31 (5,816 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have this issue with all of my sims. Newer save. No neat traits.
Message 3 of 31 (5,785 Views)

Hero
@mariah6194 I haven't been able to duplicate this. Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

Just zip and upload to some file sharing site and PM me the link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 31 (5,773 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yes, it'll have to be later this evening when I get home from work.
Message 5 of 31 (5,769 Views)

Hero
That's fine. No rush.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 31 (5,767 Views)

Hero
Hi @mariah6194

I'm just going to bump this as saves would still be appreciated. Whenever you have time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 31 (5,734 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm SO sorry for the delay, I work a lot and I had forgotten to get back on here! Here it is Standard smile

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XX8213KoH7ZCkW69wMLcOy2dLSJFy5-y
Message 8 of 31 (5,718 Views)

Hero
Thanks. I'll test this later today

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 31 (5,715 Views)

Hero
I can see what you mean, however I haven't seen them do it on an empty one they seem to do it on their own as soon as something is in the trash.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 31 (5,703 Views)