[OPEN] Sims not looking at camera while taking photo

by DankMemeChest

Original Post

[OPEN] Sims not looking at camera while taking photo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After one of the more recent patches, while taking photographs, I've noticed that sims just look straight in the direction their head is pointing instead of looking at the camera.

I realize not all poses are meant to have them looking at the camera but as it is now, unless the head is pointed towards the camera, the sim will NEVER look at the camera.

I've tested with zero cc installed/active, repaired the game and I have been able to replicate the issue consistently.

EDIT: I've included picture that displays the bug at hand.

I've also discovered that this doesn't affect new games but I'd greatly prefer to not have to start over from scratch.

EDIT 2: Okay, upon further experimenting, this bug is attached to my sims as a whole. Even when I load them from my library, all of them refuse to look at the camera

Message 1 of 6 (1,740 Views)

Re: Sims not looking at camera while taking photo

Hero

I wonder if that has something to do with the facial expressions that are off atm.

I do feel my pictures are different as well but I haven't tried an unmodded environment yet.

I'm going to add this for Feedback to see if others have similar issues.

You might also want to post in the official forum to see if others experience this as well: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

More traffic there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,688 Views)

Just tried with unmodded game, definitely seems like there's something wrong with photos. Group selfies work okay though.

Pics inside the spoiler

Spoiler

24-07-2016_10-24-48.png

24-07-2016_10-25-26.png

24-07-2016_10-25-14.png

24-07-2016_10-25-46.png

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 3 of 6 (1,680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

You might also want to post in the official forum to see if others experience this as well: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

More traffic there.

Due to how their forum system works over there, I can't create a new thread relating to this matter.

Message 4 of 6 (1,536 Views)

Hero

It's fine.

I can recreate and so can Fons.

I'll be adding it to the list on the next round.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,528 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,479 Views)