Re: [OPEN] Sims don't drink autonomously-made drinks

by unseenlarks

Original Post

Re: Bar and Mixing

★★★★★ Novice

Actually, I'm having this issue with my game as well.  I got so fed up that I just removed the bar.  It doesn't matter what bar is in the house, just so long as there is one.  I use the mccommand, but have playtested a vanilla game and it still happens.  It only gets worse as their mixology skill increases too.  

On the plus side, if your sim really needs money, buy a bar and sell the drinks from their inventory, they sell even if they are spoiled.

Message 20 of 37 (1,512 Views)

★★ Expert

this is still a thing. while not unhealthily obsessed with the bar (as long as they have enough objects to interact with), almost every drink they prepare is left out to spoil. the same happens when visiting an NPC with a bar in their home.

Message 21 of 37 (1,405 Views)

Hero

@unseenlarks

could you make a new thread for this ?

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 37 (1,391 Views)

★★ Guide

This is happening from a long time ago. I just removed a bar from any house because of this.

If you make a drink, you gotta drink it or give it to household roommate...

Message 23 of 37 (1,385 Views)

Message 25 of 37 (1,368 Views)

Hero

Added back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 37 (1,343 Views)

★★ Expert

thank you for the promptness.

Message 27 of 37 (1,333 Views)

Sims won't autonomously drink self-made bar drinks

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get to Work, Seasons, Get Together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a drink at the bar (at home lot)
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims won't autonomously drink their bar drinks after they have made it. Leads to filled drinks piling up.
What do you expect to see? Sims drinking their bar drinks right after they have made it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims won't autonomously drink their bar drinks after they have made it. Usually leads to a lot of filled drinks piling up. 

Message 28 of 37 (1,295 Views)

Re: Sims won't autonomously drink self-made bar drinks

Hero

Hi @BurgerhoodOfNOD

merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 37 (1,264 Views)

Re: Sims won't autonomously drink self-made bar drinks

★ Novice

Thanks. I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else's game or if it's just on my end

Message 30 of 37 (1,235 Views)