Re: [OPEN] Excessive autonomous food preparation

by Mxybella

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So my Sims would autonomously eat the single meals but not the group meals that were separated Thinking If there were no single meals in the fridge, they would either cook something or eat a quick meal.

Message 61 of 352 (1,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this exact problem. My sims will refuse to eat any prepared food autonomously, and also sometimes with ordered food.

Message 62 of 352 (1,638 Views)

keep cooking bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: 模擬人生4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work、Get Together、City Living、 Seasons、Island Living、Discover University、Snowy Escape、Parenthood、Jungle Adventure、StrangerVille、Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When my sims hungry they well go to fridge for cook, but when it done. they will cook again or take another food from fridge.
What happens when the bug occurs? waste their money,food,time...
What do you expect to see? just eat what they cooked. don't left them and make another one..
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just back to play sims4 when Snowy Escape out.

but it's seems have a lot of bug then before...

Message 63 of 352 (1,630 Views)

Re: keep cooking bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

There seem to be 2 different things going on:

1. Sims cook something for themselves, then abandon the cooked food without finishing the meal and start cooking something else.
  2. Sims not using the already prepared food that is in the fridge and either cooking (Teens and older) or getting a quick meal (children) from the fridge instead.

I've seen both issues. The first one happens occasionally, but the second one happens consistently all the time. I pretty much have to actively make Sims to "Get Leftovers" for them to eat the already cooked food, which is a lot with a 6-8 person household.

Message 64 of 352 (1,586 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yes noticed this yesterday pc all packs Sims kept getting drinks out of the fridge also they kept on using the barbaque to make food but never eating it just putting it on the tables.

Message 65 of 352 (1,577 Views)

Re: keep cooking bug

Hero
@lady8jane There's another thread for the second issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-don-t-autonomously-eat-left-overs/td-p/972579...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 352 (1,566 Views)

Sims wasting food

★ Apprentice

Ok I can't even any more.

This annoys me recently playing any household. Goth's and my own made (I have plans for the two households)

Anyway....the sims makes dinner all the time they are hungry. But get this.

THERE IS LEFT OVERS IN THE FRIDGE.

Even with servings left out for them to take they just...nope not gonna have that, I am gonna make something else and just leaves out good food.

I have experince this particular after the latest update. The crashes are gone (I think I jinxied it)

I can get sims to be called to the meal, but thats just it. Other then that making huge stacks of food they can take from fridge just does not work.

I really do not know what to do. ARGH

Message 67 of 352 (1,553 Views)

Re: Sims wasting food

★ Apprentice

And i released I posted on the wrong forum, this should be in bug report if any kind admin would that please. 

Message 68 of 352 (1,553 Views)

@Dragonmaiden83  I've merged your posts with the master thread on this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post on page one, and you can keep an eye on the thread for updates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 69 of 352 (1,547 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you mate

Message 70 of 352 (1,535 Views)