Re: [OPEN] Sims cook but don't autonomously eat/ cook more/ eat quick meal inste

by justausername9

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims cook but don't autonomously eat/ cook more/ eat quick meal inste

★★ Apprentice

I'm also having the same issue, it's so annoying.

Does anybody knows if it's possible to fix with some mod? Please let me know, because I get enough of this

Message 201 of 352 (1,323 Views)

★★ Guide

Also experience this issue. My packs:

snowy escape, discover university, island living, seasons, cats&dogs, city living, get together

parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat

tiny living, fitness, bowling night, romantic garden, movie hangout

My most recent packs are snowy escape and parenthood, I believe I started noticing this issue when I got parenthood.

Message 202 of 352 (1,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Started getting this recently as well. Noticed it when I installed Eco Lifestyle. They'll autonomously cook a meal, then turn around to the fridge and pull a sandwich out of the fridge. However, if they start cooking on their own, cancel it in the middle of them cooking and resume it, when they finish cooking they will eat it when finished. No mods or CC.

Message 203 of 352 (1,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

This started happening for me after the Paranormal update release. I don't own Paranormal. Usually I can set the eating queue myself but with large households, I can't keep track of everyone who tries to cook or grill then walk away instead of eating.

Message 204 of 352 (1,070 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

It's been 3 months and the game is still unplayable (for me) because of this. I like playing large families and it's impossible from this bug. Also, community areas (not lots, but common areas surrounding lots) are COVERED in rotten food and trash plants due to the town sims constantly grilling & not eating. I eventually just quit playing over a month ago while I waited for a patch fix and surprise... there isn't one.

Message 205 of 352 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Didn't play the game in months because of this bug.

Message 206 of 352 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Agree it’s so annoying!

Message 207 of 352 (949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sims are cooking and then not eating, then cooking again.  then they'll eat yogurt.  It's getting irritating.  No Mods, No CC.  

Message 208 of 352 (928 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Very annoying bug and I’m disappointed that EA hasn’t made a patch for it yet.

I only have the base game on PS4 console started playing less than a week ago. 

Sims starving hungry cook, cook again but never eat it they just grab a quick meal instead. 
Also happens on community lots excluding the quick meal ... they simply won’t eat and would probably starve to death if left unattended. Lol

Sims games have always been super buggy ... 

this bug is so annoying I definitely will not create a full family on my lot waaay to risky and agitating. 

I can see why people just stop playing though ... this isn’t the only glitch going on and I’ve played less than a week with only the base game... would love to get expansion packs but with glitches nit getting patched I’m not sure I should.

Message 209 of 352 (852 Views)

★★ Pro
@justausername9 I would love to make some community picnic lots with grills, but due to this bug, just not happening.
Message 210 of 352 (844 Views)