Re: Incorrect Relationship Status/Score Displayed in Relationship Panel

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims can't become soulmates.

★★ Novice

November 2019 and still having issues. Sims have full relationship bars, bffs, married, have lived together for several sims weeks, traveled, game repair in Origin, nothing works. I don't want to cheat to complete the aspiration because I want the relationship status, not the aspiration. Right now they are stuck on It's Complicated and that bugs me. 

Message 11 of 71 (3,076 Views)

★★ Pro

Just a thought, but did you marry and THEN max everything out? I just maxed out friendship and romance with 8 people and they are all my soulmates and have married none of them today. Which leads me to believe you need to max the relationships out before you marry. I've never tried so I don't know, but if there is a divorce in the game, maybe try that, maxing them out, and remarrying them and see if that fixes the problem. It's a sucky work around, but better something than nothing.

Happy Gaming!!!

Message 12 of 71 (3,047 Views)

Incorrect Relationship Status/Score Displayed in Relationship Panel

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Discover University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with a soulmate romance
What happens when the bug occurs? The bug seems random and unsure how to pinpoint
What do you expect to see? My sims relationship panel should display the correct relationship information based on the score.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After Discover University pre-patch

My sim is married with full 100,100 relationship and romance however his spouse does not get recognized as "soulmate" He seems to be stuck at lovers. I have noticed this occurs randomly as sometimes it does show as soulmates. They're relationship score has been sitting at 100,100 for many sim days or weeks as they are very happily married with a baby on the way. I do play with mods usually however to make sure this occurs without them I did remove my mod folder and the result was the same. Small note I had just completed the soulmate aspiration tier 2? and the goal of being soulmates with spouse will not complete but got on 2 silver scored dates has. So I cannot complete this aspiration without cheating and I would prefer not to since there seems to be more wrong here.

Message 13 of 71 (3,025 Views)

Re: Incorrect Relationship Status/Score Displayed in Relationship Panel

Hero
@Abradley745 I merged this with existing report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 71 (3,012 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PriestessAvenara No my sims were soulmates before they got married... they were soulmates yesterday when i exited my game. I loaded in this morning and now theyre lovers.
Message 15 of 71 (3,006 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims can't become soulmates

Community Manager (retired)

Is anyone still seeing this issue? If so, could you possibly share a save file where it's occurred for you? You can DM the link to me. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 71 (2,809 Views)

Message 17 of 71 (2,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still having this issue. Would like to complete the aspiration. My sims had max relationships and married but not soulmate status. I have gotten them divorced and then maxed out relationships again. They are bf/gf now but still not soulmates.

Message 18 of 71 (2,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I had that problem a long time ago, I was able to fix it by doing the wedding anniversary to update the wedding, This is what you have to do to with sims that have been marked as married through CAS to get all the higher end relationship status.

Edit: It is only on the wedding arch.

Message 19 of 71 (2,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I've been looking for a way to solve this problem for hours and nothing works, neither cheat nor travel, it's just ridiculous, it's a problem for more than 5 years, EA looking like ubisoft with these bugs without correction and they don't even care about their customers . These bugs are the reason why I always stop playing EA games.
Message 20 of 71 (2,648 Views)