[FIXED] Sims at work come home on loading screen

by akasunanokitten

Original Post

Re: Sims at work come home on load

★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@akasunanokittenI thought all your Sims are on the lot, then you save the game, exit and reload ? I tested that and it was fine for me.

Yes, sorry it's difficult to explain 😅 my sims that are not working are all home, and the sims that are at work went from the home lot. I save while the sims are at work and then quit, and upon reload the sims that were at work when I saved come home before their work day is supposed to be over. They get paid for whatever they worked like the day is over.

Message 11 of 51 (1,158 Views)

Hero
@akasunanokitten Yeah, That is possibly different from Sims not being on home lot while others are at work or even go to work from another lot then home.

I know, it's a pain.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 51 (1,150 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this problem as well.  When I load my save while my sims are at work, they immediately leave work.  I also get a message that my adult sim's responsibility has fallen into the irresponsible range.  I am running 1.90.358.1030, confirmed that the issue is happening without any mods or CC installed

Message 13 of 51 (1,113 Views)

★ Guide
@meezcat
Yep, that's happening to me as well I think. After the second instance of it happening I got a popup for both of the affected sims (it happened to be the same two the previous time) saying that they were thinking of a career change.
Message 14 of 51 (1,099 Views)

★ Guide

Is the sim going to work in a club and is the club active when you quit?

There is a bug where quitting while a club is active will result in any members at work/school coming home when you reload the lot (you can travel fine but not quit the game or switch households).

Message 15 of 51 (1,082 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this as well.

When i am at school with my teens, their parents are at work and are not supposed to finish till late but when my teens go home, all my sims come home. The parents don't get paid and have no progression. I've tried taking the teens out of activated after school but this does not fix it either

Message 16 of 51 (1,064 Views)

★ Guide

@Slytherclaw72 wrote:

Is the sim going to work in a club and is the club active when you quit?

There is a bug where quitting while a club is active will result in any members at work/school coming home when you reload the lot (you can travel fine but not quit the game or switch households).

My sim is indeed in a club, all of the household members are. The club is not active when they go to work tho so that shouldn't be affecting them. I presume by active you mean currently having a club gathering?

Message 17 of 51 (1,033 Views)

Hero
@akasunanokitten I'm guessing you indeed have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GT-Sims-leave-work-early-after-loading-lot-Club-is-in-a...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 51 (1,011 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@akasunanokittenI'm guessing you indeed have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GT-Sims-leave-work-early-after-loading-lot-Club-is-in-a...

Maybe, but I'm not sure because my clubs aren't having a gathering when the issue is occurring.

Message 19 of 51 (993 Views)

Hero
@akasunanokitten Could you try a new save with no clubs at all and check if it happens there too ? (just for testing).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 51 (989 Views)