by asparaguscrunch

Original Post

sims will not stop baking or making cocktails :(

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? sims always making cakes, making cocktails drinks, some of sims will just stand and not do anything even if i have told them do a task e.g. reading .
What happens when the bug occurs? it happen all the time
What do you expect to see? sims to not bake cakes all the time, that i can managed to tell my sims to do tasks if i need them to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. latest patch ea released

Right

Dear who many read this

my sims keep making alot of cakes and also making cocktails for no reason. if i´ve made them to do a task e.g. reading or writing they may just stand there until i would press reset objects. but sometime that would not work too .

Message 141 of 250 (971 Views)

Re: Strange Group Behaviour

★★★★★ Apprentice

Im having the same issue with my sims baking and making cocktails ;-

Message 142 of 250 (966 Views)

Re: Sims won't stop baking cakes

★★ Novice

Mine also keep doing the same thing! Have you found a fix??

Message 143 of 250 (899 Views)

Sims are obsessed with baking white cakes

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of the expansion packs, Outdoor Retreat, StrangerVille, Tiny Living, Spooky Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Moschino Stuff, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mostly when the sims get little hungry they head to the fridge and start bakin the white cake, and also when they do nothing and just stand they start baking again.
What happens when the bug occurs? When it all first started, they were baking white cakes and de-stressing decoction. Then it turned only baking white cakes. When sims get little hungry they are directly head to the fridge and start baking white cake with and without the autonomy on/off. Sometimes they just get the ingredients and live it everywhere.Even when Eco Lifestyle Foodies Unite N.A.P is inactive.
What do you expect to see? No obsession with baking
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Downloaded Eco Lifestyle

I recently realized that when sims get little hungry, they immediately head to the fridge and start baking white cake. Sometimes they start mixing ingredient and they stop, sometimes they take the cutting board out and leave it on the counters, floor or any kind of table. I checked if it is happening while autonomy is off because I always play with autonomy on. It still happens. I checked the Foodies Unite action plan but it happens again when the plan is enacted.

Message 144 of 250 (891 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims are obsessed with cooking and baking

★★★★ Novice

I am so upset that the patch didn’t fix this. My sims just made 7 cakes in the matter of hours with autonomy off. It’s basically unplayable. 

Message 145 of 250 (862 Views)

Re: Sims are obsessed with baking white cakes

★★★★ Apprentice

This only happened to me when I hosted a party and the caterer would not stop baking the white cakes, then eventually my Sims tried to join in (or at least continue abandoned cakes). I thought it might be a glitch from the custom even I downloaded, but maybe not. Good luck with your weird Sims.

Message 146 of 250 (829 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims are obsessed with cooking and baking

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm disappointed the patch did not fix the baking cakes situation Frown or my toddler keeps making glass or water or juice.

Message 147 of 250 (826 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm still having same issue of the sims baking cakes and then the toddler keeps making a juice or glass water. I've took my cc folder out and they keep doing ittt!!. disappointed with the july patch. also they keep making so many cocktails.

Message 148 of 250 (828 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Started playing this morning after patch and my sim had never done this before. i have "turn off autonomy for selected sim" and now he just randomly started trying to bake white cakes. He's done it twice in six sim hours.

Message 149 of 250 (787 Views)

Sims autonomously begin preparing food when not hungry

★ Apprentice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game. I have no idea what is causing this bug. Cheats are being used to prevent needs decay, but the bug has never happened before with cheats.
What happens when the bug occurs? My adult and teenage sims autonomously start preparing food when they are not hungry. Since they are not hungry, they will not finish making the food and leave it lying around the house.
What do you expect to see? Sims should not prepare food when no one on the lot is hungry.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims autonomously begin preparing food when all needs are full. Household funds are removed, but the action is not completed. Unfinished food is found randomly all over the house.

Message 150 of 250 (763 Views)