Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Roommate doesn't stop making white cake

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sim keeps cancelling actions, doing spontaneous actions and items appear in

★ Guide

its the neighborhood action plan, sounds like the foodie plan where everyone constantly makes food,the other could be a mischief plan, some other plans r looting the hood called sharing is caring,another a neighborhood brawl plan don't remember what its called.

I think you have to gain influence points talking to sims b4 u can vote against the plan

Message 30 of 250 (5,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tkilroy36 ok that explains the food. Thank you. As far as the clay, could that be related somehow? And the club gathering?
Message 31 of 250 (5,232 Views)

[NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Roommate doesn't stop making white cake

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By having a roommate live with your sim
What happens when the bug occurs? The roommate constantly makes white cakes immediately or after 24 hours of living in the house
What do you expect to see? The roommate shouldn’t be making white cakes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The bug appeared after the most recent patch

My sims had one roommate who made 5 white cakes. I had her kick him out cause I thought it was a weird quick with his sim. She has a new roommate and after 24 hours of living there she started to make white cakes back to back

Message 32 of 250 (5,284 Views)

★ Guide

the clay is creative arts plan, haven't seen any about the clubs,but could be,i wonder if anyone wrote all the actions plans there are in the game.

I've read people saying that there r different plans happening at the same time in each hood u go to, so 1 hood can have free love, then u travel to another hood and they have clay making

Message 33 of 250 (5,207 Views)

Re: Sims won’t stop making cakes

★ Guide

correct me if i'm wrong did you install eco life, then its the neighborhood action plan.

It would b cool if ea read all these complaints about the action plans and focused a patch just on that problem and released it within a week while they r working on the other problems instead of waiting a month or more till they have 30 problems fixed then releasing

Message 34 of 250 (5,208 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rshell193 Could be related to what people are reporting here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-stop-eating-and-cooke-all-the-time/td-p/91781...

Leaving this separate for now as it's specific to room mates for you.

What Neighborhood does your Sim live in ?

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 250 (5,234 Views)

★ Guide

Same issue in my game. What's weird is it's ALWAYS white cake. On a community lot, there was already a white cake there when another townie went and started baking another. There were slices of half-eaten white cake all over the place.

Message 36 of 250 (5,225 Views)

Hero
@Willowana For roommates ? I REALLY need this to be about room mates

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 250 (5,189 Views)

Re: Sims won’t stop making cakes

★★★★★ Novice
@eemoore326 Eco living and if you have the foodie plan activated, it’s causing the issue
Message 38 of 250 (5,182 Views)

Re: Repeating baking cakes or drinking milk

★★ Guide

Same here. For me, it's dancing to the radio, playing with a guitar/tablet she doesn't own, playing with clay, and snapping photos. She drops almost every task to do these things.  

Message 39 of 250 (5,273 Views)