Re: [OPEN] Sims Random 'Bored Idle' when not Bored or in Boring Conversation

by mh4515

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

I do have to wonder about the design decisions that this team sometimes makes. Having my sim yawn immediately when I play them makes it feel like they are uninterested and bored in doing anything. It makes me not want to play the game.

Message 71 of 76 (1,908 Views)

★ Guide

"Me too!!!!!!" It will happen randomly I'm not really sure when but I would just say it is idle. I notice it the most in my women body type sims but it is possible it happens to all genders. It makes me sad when my cheerful sim will be happy and then randomly scoff! Definitely came after I installed eco-living.

Message 72 of 76 (1,857 Views)

★ Guide

I have this too - all sims use a bored animation a lot even without the bored moodlet. Worse that that though is that sims with the Snob trait get the bored moodlet constantly now - not just like when they watch a show they think is boring  - like it was originally. They have the bored moodelt no matter what they do unless it gets overpowered by other moodlets.  Will not be using this trait anymore until this gets fixed.

Message 73 of 76 (1,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This is a very annoying idle animation. If you don’t want/or can use mods .. it’s just frustrating. And I have this although i deactivate the effects from build-modes. I don’t mind idle but I don’t want that my adult behave like teenagers or are in midlife crisis.

Message 74 of 76 (1,582 Views)

★★ Guide

There is some major issues going on with the game , it's draining to come to one of your sims household and they are always bored like crazy. One sims seem like she was so bored she didn't want to be a mother anymore or wife.

She often get bored no matter where she is and often drink coffee and take a bath while she drinking her coffee , it got so bad with her being bored all the time I had to move her out of household with her husband and daughter because I just couldn't take it anymore.

Her brother who was staying with them and was getting bored a lot like his sister and his wife was doing the same thing, but what I noticed when I check on them one time in CAS while Manage Worlds both of them was missing one trait.

These two sims have been married for a long time and have kids with their spouses.

I hope the team is not testing our sims in the game for traits. 

Message 75 of 76 (1,526 Views)

Hero

Does your Sim look bored all the time? Even when you think they are having fun, they look bored to you? Not a problem anymore. It’s been… taken care of.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 76 (4,656 Views)