Re: [OPEN] Sims Random 'Bored Idle' when not Bored or in Boring Conversation

by Dex616

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims Random 'Bored Idle' when not Bored or in Boring Conversat

★★★ Apprentice

Funny how modders can fix these issues very quickly but takes EA ages to come out with a patch.... Sucks for me since I'm on console and cant use mods.... Maybe they should hire modders to the development team.....

Message 61 of 76 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Guide
@amchristian @Illandrya @starlove77 @PriestessAvenara If you haven't found my mod here or on maxis match world.. Try searching patreon creators 'yourFalseHope' I made a fix.
Message 62 of 76 (1,209 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah this really needs fixing it's too excessive and messes with gameplay.

Message 63 of 76 (1,157 Views)

★★★★ Guide

(Lol) I was just looking at my sims saying, "What is this new trait that you have? It's not a good characteristic to just walk around huffing and puffing." So, now I see why. Even though it may be a bug, it's funny because humans do this all of the time. 

Message 64 of 76 (1,128 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm guessing this is overriding the moods on one of the sims packs. Parenthood when you have teens they normally get bored, and this may be the cause to this, but instead of it being teens. It's adults. I hope they get this fixed, along with so many other bugs.

Message 65 of 76 (1,075 Views)

★★ Guide
@Abradley745 Thank you! I found it and dl'd.
Message 66 of 76 (1,041 Views)

★ Guide

Yes! This has been driving me up a wall for a while now, it almost makes me want to not play at times. I'll spare a detailed reply on such as I already did so in another similar thread. I am glad it's not just me going crazy from all this. Misery loves company...

Message 67 of 76 (1,014 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mine are doing it as well.

Message 68 of 76 (993 Views)

★ Pro

I thought I was imagining things until I stumbled across this thread. My sims make bored faces and sigh when idle even for a moment, even when their mood isn't bored! It's super annoying.

Message 69 of 76 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I moved my sims into one of the premade mansions and decorated it with only the most expensive items. Both the Sims are displaying the poorly decorated moodlet. I confirmed there's no dirty dishes or anything making them unhappy. There was an update done earlier today ... Wondering what changed 

Message 70 of 76 (787 Views)