Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims Random 'Bored Idle' when not Bored or in Boring Conversat

by Abradley745

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims Random 'Bored Idle' when not Bored or in Boring Conversat

★★ Pro
@Abradley745 Searching YourFalseHope on google you meant? I tried but false hope urban dic...is shown. :D Is there any tip to find your patreon please?
Message 51 of 76 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Guide

@aodoherty no, on Patreon. Search creators, it's there.. Sorry but links aren't allowed here. So this is the best I can tell you. 'YourFalseHope' or my page is the only one that will show up in the results. You can also try googling "sims 4 patreon yourfalsehope" Will be the first link there. And the eco living fix will be the second. You can also find it attached to Zero's Eco living annoyances post. 🤷‍♀️

Message 52 of 76 (1,195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Abradley745Thanks! Finally! I found it. :D I appreciate your work. Standard smile I read Zero's posting too.

Message 53 of 76 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Guide
@aodoherty Good to hear. Thanks 🙂
Message 54 of 76 (1,181 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims Random 'Bored Idle' when not Bored or in Boring Conversation

★★★ Guide

I've got this too. My vampire triplets who otherwise don't care much for others or their environment will sprint through the house to do something, then do the "bored" animation before doing what they're supposed to be doing. It only seems to happen when they're at home or at someone else's house. Meanwhile my celebrities are constantly disgusted when near other sims, which I suspect is different manifestation of the same bug.

Message 55 of 76 (1,147 Views)

★★ Guide

So glad I'm not alone, though I wish none of us were experiencing this. 

My sim keeps sighing and groaning and being a real pain in the behind. No clue what to do to stop it.

Message 56 of 76 (1,130 Views)

★ Guide

It’s driving me batty! Picture this. Newlywed Sims woohoo, they’re very flirty, get out of bed, do the bored idle, have a bit of a snog, do the bored idle again, flirt, bored ... still very flirty but you couldn’t tell by the way they’re slumping and groaning. 

Message 57 of 76 (1,102 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My Sims been doing this too, they been doing this NONE STOP, and it's really getting annoying and hard to watch my sim act bored every single time, when there mood is not bored. I really hope they fix this bug. It's driving me crazy.

Message 58 of 76 (1,040 Views)

★★ Novice

Would you mind telling me where to find that in MCCC? I have looked through all the tabs and I cannot seem to find it. Thanks!!

Message 59 of 76 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I have Eco Lifestyle. I did a rare thing and actually put decorations on my walls. Suddenly my SIM would seem inspired from time to time. Before that she appeared bored a lot. I'm not a big fan of this new change. I prefer a more minimalistic lifestyle both in my personal life and in my games as a result. So seeing my SIMs seem sad because of what is a life style choice I'm happy with, and feel they should be allowed to be happy with as well, makes me a bit sad. I think the old system of bonus moodlets to make them happier for decorations was acceptable. It didn't penalize me in a significant way for acting, well to me, normal. I know some people really love to have a bunch of decorations and stuff both in their personal lives and in their game and that's fine. It just seems sad to watch my SIMs have to be bored all the time unless I change things for them in a way I normally would not. It's not a matter of money so much as personal style and a feeling of being penalized for it. I want my SIMs to be happy, but should the price tag of their items, pictures/decoration on their walls, and clutter in their house really be a price I have to pay if it doesn't make me happy to play that way?

Message 60 of 76 (972 Views)